Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen
    Interesting. By contrast, the game has unplayable FPS for me, while my connection capable of 1.5M/sec+ (via the largest ISP in the largest city in the US) tends to fluctuate between 10 seconds and 2 minutes+ of lag. Every night.

Are you sure you've spent enough time trying to play in US primetime to provide a realistic assessment?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Interesting. By contrast, the game has unplayable FPS for me, while my connection capable of 1.5M/sec+ (via the largest ISP in the largest city in the US) tends to fluctuate between 10 seconds and 2 minutes+ of lag. Every night.

Are you sure you've spent enough time trying to play in US primetime to provide a realistic assessment?
    When i do play during the different times. I tend to play for around 4~ hours at a time before i have to do something else then do another 4 hour gametime at another timezone. I spend most of my time during EU peak and US peak as i work during AU peak time (night shifts).

I don't know about this FPS issue, i havnt experienced it yet - my friend apparently has over vent but he said he dosnt have a great PC so i dont know.

My PC is i7 940, 6gig ram, hd 5870, win 7 64 while my interest is not no near as fast as the US (it is Australia afterall...) - download around 800kbs-1mbs.

If there is a specific time you get these issues with lag etc - let me know and i will see if i can try and get on that time and try it out. I might just be extra lucky and just bypass that one hour or so when it goes bad?

Xsyon Citizen
    Specific time: 1am GMT - 6am GMT every night

As for the framerate issue, I had roughly 100FPS before that recent patch that "fixed" lag. Now I'm lucky to get consistent 3FPS.

the FPS for everyone in my area is trash no matter what time it is

rom other posts i have been reading the fps appears to be realyl bad in high population areas... so if you happen to be in a low population are you may not ntoice it as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Specific time: 1am GMT - 6am GMT every night

As for the framerate issue, I had roughly 100FPS before that recent patch that "fixed" lag. Now I'm lucky to get consistent 3FPS.
    same here mate , Lets hug