Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    well I dont know what it is but im still fine in 740

What bit is your os and what are you specs ?

last patch and im at 10 fps now.

My guess is that anyone saying they do not have an issue just have very high end PCs (already shown by 2 people). I'm willing to bet they took a major frame hit in the area, though, but it's still high enough not to notice bad performace.

yes im sure you are right , it seems to have a lot to do with processor speed more than anything, I am running 64bit windows 7 and have my CPU Overclocked at 4 Ghz

I have already posted my specs earlier in thread, But did not mention win 7 or 64 bit

wel lits not liek my specs are shit lol

AMD 1055t running at 3.5ghz turboboost will put the core upto 4ghz tho
    4GB DDR3
    ATI 6850..

I can run crysis 2 totally maxed out no issues lol but this game runs like crap in zone 740.

its not like the processor is getting maxed out or anything either..

Added after 32 minutes:

JUst did a quick test.. ran to zone 700 fps perfect.

Started to monitor disk usage, cpu, memory and network

Ran back into zone 740.. gigantic network usage spike then went back to normal but now fps was also back right down. everything else stayed a constant really..

I dont have a super computer or anything but I should be able to run this game steady at 60 fps at least.

I have 2 GTX 460 running in SLI

4 gigs ram a 800 mhz

I only have a duel core processor which is most likely the main issue E6750 @ 2.8 Ghz

Wouldn't surprise me if it was primarily a processor issue. A lot of games start off with the cpu taking on a lot of the graphics focus instead of the gpu. I don't know if it's easier to code or if that's the "default" of code or what.

come on devs we need this sorted asap.. along with the silly lag at the start adn now this i have not been able to play properally since launch.. and that goes for the rest of the people in the zone

my specs ARE shit, but I get 50fps in other zones... up to 7ish in 740 now.

running winxp sp3
    I7-920
    Gtx-260
    3 gb of ram
    and in my current zone I get about 60-90 FPS
    But I travelled to the other side of the map around the whole sugarpine area and it seems on the western side of the continent I get about 10-25 FPS really bogged down on the other side.