Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

zone 740 is curently unplayable

At launch my frames in 740 were anywhere from 60-100 but as time went on my frames dropped lower and lower. As of right now my frames are between 3-5 making the game completely unplayable at the moment. Ive done a lot of exploring the last few days in other zones around 740, as soon as i get out of zone 740 my frames increase to 60+.

I have the same issue. double to 15 times better FPS outside of my home zone of 740.

I know the mod closed this thread yesterday and suggest we move it to the stickied Server Status Thread... but this is pretty much a different subject than the status of the entire server.

Anyone sharing this issue please bump http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?issueid=556

vumped your bug report will get my tribe to as well as they all have issues.

ahhh ok maybe thats why i crashed twice yesterday, both times when entering or exiting (not sure) 740

yup needs a fix 5fps in 740 60+ elsewhere

the fps bad even with graphics turned all the way down?

Quote Originally Posted by kenji View Post
    the fps bad even with graphics turned all the way down?
    maxed settings 5 fps minimum settings 5 fps

same as silver, it doesnt matter what the graphics settings are set to, either way its 5 fps. right now im exploring zone 736 and running 79 fps with everything on high

I have the same issue in this zone make playing impossible.

My fps is always 60-100 ... I have yet to have an issue. But I am in 940 hmm