Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nah, doubt the guy is macro'ing at all. He'd have a lot more gains if he were first off. Secondly, I "lost" one point of strength, gained it back, and am now at 72 str (have lost 1 point of spirit, believe after a death as well). Mostly all I've done it seems is make bricks/mortar and architecture at the moment. Some terraforming, bit of toolcraft.

As has been stated before, it is harder to "gain" a stat point for stats already higher in magnitude (and very hard once past 90). They also decay faster, so it's harder to maintain them. Lower stats you'll see a lot more gains on, and are easier to maintain them.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraxeus View Post
    Total stats can exceed 500 points.

After loosing 1 point in strength and spirit and then regaining those 2 points back in +1 dexterity and +1 Perception i thought that i coudnt increase stats further without loosing in another, but then i gained +1 in dexterity again without loosing a point in another.
    I logged in today and also notice I lost 1 in str but didn't make a note of my starting stats so have no idea if I have gained anything. I have beem spamming toolcrafting and done some fishung and scrounging too. Also done a little leather and grass work too.

I'll be keeping a closer eye on this now you guys have mentioned this.

my in game name is Asbo.