Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Water-Logging

Re:Water-Logging

so far there is no bindstone to recall too- your body becomes a ghost when you die and you have to wait ~20-30 sec before you are given a chance to re-enter the world again. I guess this allows you to put some distance between you and possbile griefers. However, you don't set a bindpoint in this game like in DF- this should answer your question.

Re:Water-Logging

KeithStone wrote:
    so far there is no bindstone to recall too- your body becomes a ghost when you die and you have to wait ~20-30 sec before you are given a chance to re-enter the world again. I guess this allows you to put some distance between you and possbile griefers. However, you don't set a bindpoint in this game like in DF- this should answer your question.
    I'm not shure if I like that ghostsystem that much:

- Large fights will last for ever with no outcome cause people will be respawning all over the place.

- suppose you are fighting multiple targets. you manage to kill one, he will spawn again before you even finished with the second one and you did no have time to heal up.

This system realy needs close attention. In fact going to make a post abouth that.