Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

carrying heavy loads should help with str also, but game devs in general haven't figured that out yet.

you also get perception from toolcrafting already, twice now I've gained perception, not all from it of course, but it clicked over twice on me while doing toolcrafting.

I have gotten ...

Perc + DEX from Scav

Dex from making granite bricks

str from making Mortar

Hello folks. What skills decreases spirit? Also if some of you know for a fact that you are suppose to get an increase in stat or skill but havent after several several hours? Try relogging. It may or may not help. I just notice that when I log on or relog my skills went up by one (hiding in this case....after two weeks at it...one point
    I know in beta the 99 bug was in effect for some crafting skills. I was fustrated after many many hours. When I did cool off and logged back on, I hit 100. So whether or not its the "99" bug, and you know you have been at it for at least 6 hours straight or so, try relogging.

Also, what skills increases fortitude?

hmm, i only lost 1 str and 1 spi at day 1, since then i have never experienced any stat gain.
    and i play quite a lot, and skill quite a lot all over the place (except masonry and terraforming).

Gained +1 int last night while tailoring. Gained +1 perception previously while scavenging. Have lost 1 in str, agility, charm, and spirit for unknown reasons. Net is -2.