Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMFG

Angry OMFG

Server is up !, LOL ,20min loading entities, No bars working , 0 ping , Cant chat, Cant open containers, Loged out ... Great fun to be had by all....

Quote Originally Posted by Stevro View Post
    Server is up !, LOL ,20min loading entities, No bars working , 0 ping , Cant chat, Cant open containers, Loged out ... Great fun to be had by all....
    Great fun was had by me, earlier today after the patch. Almost 8 hours of decent gameplay with minimal lag. Btw there are help forums for these issues and if you would have waited a few minutes it would have caught up with itself.

well it would have been nice to of known that before i logged in and logged out I think everyone would like some communication about what is going on is all , So if everyone is having problems lioke me who you playing in game with ? Single Player Xsyon...

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    ..if you would have waited a few minutes it would have caught up with itself.
    I just watched an hour long TV show, and still nothing. Should I have synched by now, or did you really mean a "few hours"?

The game is broken atm. No one cares that it was working 8 hours ago.

Great fun was had by me, earlier today after the patch. Almost 8 hours of decent gameplay with minimal lag. Btw there are help forums for these issues and if you would have waited a few minutes it would have caught up with itself.
    Do the "help forums" fix servers? A few minutes...What game are you playing?

ok tried again gave it 20min to catch up after 30 min to load entities, Thats 50min total still broken same issue as my first post ... This is Garbage....

between a few minutes too a few hours but will get in eventually XD lol if u really wanna play i guess patience is the only answer. I've had times where i was able to log in within a few minutes and other times wheres it took 45mins too an hour and a half

Xsyon Citizen
    This is a very strange thing to say considering that (1) nobody was on earlier, when you were playing, and (2) the server is currently at 3-4hour lag (in other words, it's not working).

How very odd, indeed, that you would sit there and suggest that the player needs to fix something on his end when the server isn't working. It's almost as if you're genuinely kool-aid senseless crazy.

What exactly are you trying to say? That it works fine for you and everyone else is lying?

While waiting for 'loading entities' to resolve I completely downloaded the 30 day free trial for Fallen Earth and started playing. Does it have the potential of Xsyon? No. Is it playable today and fun? Yes.

Feel free to join me http://www.fallen-earth.com/landing_age_gate