Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes to alot of this, but the starter weapon complaint. They are not OP, they will be relics soon with little use in the game. They should not degrade, they should not be lootable, they will be trophies in the end to show you were a pre order player years from now. Weaponsmithing will soon pass the starter weapon quality. It is a Null point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzlexx View Post
    There are like a billion of these type of threads lets keep it in the same thread instead of clogging up prelude
    Did you see where I posted -

This is not a flame thread. This thread's intentions are to *debate* what needs the most attention asap.
    If you are a mod, move it if it is bugging you. However, Ill debate that it needs to be HERE, in the prelude section, because that is where everyone looks...currently 80+ looking here rather than 3 at the Tweaks/suggestions section.

@others

What lag? Performance issues? Totem overlaying? I dont seem to have any that are game-breaking atm.

Yeah i crashed once and took me 15 minutes to log back in...so what?

*Not being an elitist, I simply havent seen any issues myself lately.

Quote Originally Posted by dackain View Post
    Yes to alot of this, but the starter weapon complaint. They are not OP, they will be relics soon with little use in the game. They should not degrade, they should not be lootable, they will be trophies in the end to show you were a pre order player years from now. Weaponsmithing will soon pass the starter weapon quality. It is a Null point.
    Again, thats kinda what I was getting at - the balancing of weapons/armor to reflect that. It is now OP, imo, because it isnt lootable, doesnt degrade, and does the same exact damage other axes do.

Thats an obvious over-powerment to a pre release player as to one that steps in today.

6. The Game Sucks - Downtime/Unplayable - It'd be pretty sweet if the servers were stable and this looked like a real release of some kind.