Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

yay back to perma loading entities.....

seriously this is getting old.

He needs to roll the game back to that "server update" patch 3-4 days ago. Whatever the hell he did in that patch needs a serious rework.

Personally, I love waiting to load entities. Makes me feel like the game's actually loading content. Then again, when it finally gets done I'm always sorely disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Surly View Post
    Personally, I love waiting to load entities. Makes me feel like the game's actually loading content. Then again, when it finally gets done I'm always sorely disappointed.
    More content for you to macro?

looks like that goes for tonights prime time too YAY

Well at least it isnt just me stuck on loading en"titties"

Ugh I have been one of the devs biggest defenders and I am starting to even waiver...
    Please get the game into playable order

I'll take a 20 minute initial entity load over the lag between zones, any day. It was absolute killer during PvP.

I can see how the people who crash often might have more of a problem with this though.

OMG!!! It took all of 4 minutes...

Killed a bear within 30 seconds of loading and my frame rate is back to the 75-100 FPS range. I'll take it

i dont mind too much as logn as fps is fixed lol, cant wait to test it when i get home from work tonight