Besides the whole philosophy behind Xsyon, there hasn't been much for me to praise. Lately I've been pretty discouraged about the whole ordeal because it's a broken, buggy pile of expletives. So I thinks to myself, I thinks "Hey, why don't I think about something good in this game?"

Well, personally, I hate hiding and stealth in MMOs. It's stupid most of the time because you just "go invisible" and need to be detected before you can take damage. So goofy, so obnoxious, and so utterly impossible to balance in a real PvP setting.

But this game's stealth (hiding) just plain kicks ass. The only other game that had cool stealth, that I can recall, was Planetside... and Xsyon has that beat. With high hiding, you pretty much turn into a Predator. It's so cool. You're not invisible, but you make no noise and are extremely difficult to spot. With personal skill, aided by the hiding skill, it's easy to sneak up right on top of people using shadows to your advantage.

Anyway, I'm impressed. Just thought I'd point out the one bitchin' feature of Xsyon I've found so far, and at least have something to congratulate that Jordi fellow for amid all the ridiculous problems the game's got goin' on.