Thread: Griefer holes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    before making post like these you people should learn about the game mechanics.
    Aye, but asking these questions an getting answers is a much quicker way to learn from our elders~ no? Still yet if theres one thing i've learned from this thread is that i've been inspired to experiment at greator length than simply flattening an area with the terraforming an see just what I can do. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Minasojo View Post
    Aye, but asking these questions an getting answers is a much quicker way to learn from our elders~ no? Still yet if theres one thing i've learned from this thread is that i've been inspired to experiment at greator length than simply flattening an area with the terraforming an see just what I can do. X3
    Lol true, just wished people would ask it like " Can a determent group do this or that" instead of starting the first post (see OP) whit complains based on random idea's in the head whiteout any knowledge or looking into the issue.

Love helping people but sometimes the forums cause headaches

/unstuck anyone? I built a moat around my for because I think it looks cool. There is a way out of mine but you have to swim over to the corner facing the river. But I didn't figure it would be a big problem either way because you can /unstuck your way out of anything in this game.

A group of player can do it in 15 minutes and not 6 hours. All they have to do it keep placing totems one by one and joining new tribe (with each tribe there would be one of them less but still very doable). And I have seen people do similar stuff in even shorter times.

The question is do you want to allow people to create holes deep enough for others to get stuck in without suicide command?