Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Xsypn Is Boring.

What is there to do? I go pking everyday but I lost the meaning to it after finishing all of ny crafting skills. Building a fort also lost its reason. I havent lo gged in for about a week mainly because of lag and how boring this game is

You didn't really read up on this game before getting it did you? It's still in development, Dur.

Wait, you've been on the forums since Aug 10. Lot longer than me... you should know this.

Yes in its current state the game can get a bit boring doing the same thing over and over.. but as kajones said its still in development and you should know this.

go kick some bear asses!

Quote Originally Posted by joecool87 View Post
    go kick some bear asses!
    what bears and why ? all two of them

then make armor,wait why make armor already have 100 sets

Fished all your crafting skills?

Have 100 sets of armor?

How about you stop playing the game 24/7 and do something else in life. You clearly burnt yourself out!

I play the game 1-2 hours a day at most and i love it, NEVER burn yourself out of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cragvis View Post
    Fished all your crafting skills?

Have 100 sets of armor?

How about you stop playing the game 24/7 and do something else in life. You clearly burnt yourself out!

I play the game 1-2 hours a day at most and i love it, NEVER burn yourself out of anything.
    Me 2... 1 to 2 hours. Don't need to play any more than that. I think my max crafting skill is 40.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Me 2... 1 to 2 hours. Don't need to play any more than that. I think my max crafting skill is 40.
    Yea, but there will always be people with no job or school and can play all day and all night long, and end up with everything in a few days, and then complain that the game is boring now. Its not the games fault at all. They just have way too much free time on their hands.

Be patient. Game will be great. Xsyon said like in summer it will be expended. Lots of new things will be added. Right now, its just the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cragvis View Post
    Yea, but there will always be people with no job or school and can play all day and all night long, and end up with everything in a few days, and then complain that the game is boring now. Its not the games fault at all. They just have way too much free time on their hands.
    I just graduated and am unemployed... still not playing all day.

We aren't playing xsypn anyway. lol. Didn't catch that initially.