I personally think that if they are expanding a game that already too big for everyone it will be, as if they are digging their grave. I mean so far everyone is so spread out all over the game world that interactions are already limited that people already wish for global chat back. With the population to the game already declining as much as it is don’t you all think that developing the zombies should be more of a priority than a land expedition, unless they came up with a reasonable reason why they are doing? I don’t mean to judge and all but this does seem like a stupid move for development, maybe they could tweak the crafting to be more in-depth we already have to wait for the new guy to join to fix combat so why not start fixing everything else maybe add Mining, or I dunno make Terraforming more interesting adding new tweaks to it, like placing rocks or a bigger Leveling Terraforming Button, then our single square stuff. I have 90 Terraforming like everyone else in the game why not make buttons for like 5 digs deep terra forming…. Something please anything but more land.