Anounced redently by Jordy as one of the priorities being worked on right now. Is this really a priority? I feel like this should be further down the list right now and getting some more fatures switched on should be coming first.

A few weeks ago just before launch i think i would have been arguing for expansion but the way things stand it feels like less and less people are playing, even when running around populated areas for trade i only ever see a handful of people.

I say would say, after (or at the same time as) lag and optimisations (much better recently) what about getting animals working properly, i know this may be addressed with this patch, lets see! Decay ect needs to be working to ensure any kind of economy, get armour balanced properly to give it real use (weapons too) and what about comfort or something like that? A bit of fluff to keep people interested and maybe tempt a few to log back in?

Not a flame, performance has been gradually getting much better, apart from the crashes and loading entities! Just give us a bit more interesting stuff to do before expanding the lands.