Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Er, what zones were you running through? I can't go more than half a zone without running into at least one person, and then that "unidentified threat" awkwardness of initially meeting someone in the wilderness sets in. Sometimes we'll pass each other by, sometimes we try to kill each other. Sometimes we talk and have a nice chat about rampaging animals in the mist. Regardless, point being...

I see people a lot, and I've traversed a lot of the map. Maybe you just went through during the middle of the night when half the playerbase was sleeping, or as someone else said, missed everyone? It's not hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    I think thats what forums are for mate or maybe i got it all wrong!
    You are absolutely correct. My response wasnt so much in response to what he said, but the number of threads with similar premises. I have no problem debating the issues and root for those who express my own opinion which are invariably right . It seems when someone comes out with. Plus thread, there is it's evil twin. I would julst prefer fewer threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Then there is no problem with the size of the map and the playerbase, players are there they just do what they like and not what you would like them to do The fact is that players pay for the game to have fun themselves, not to entertain you.
    yeah Thats quite true. I find the game fun enough for the time being that I prefer to play it over wow. now that animals are spawning more I go on long hunting trips I just wish my tribe had more people. the trickle of new players has kinda stoped thanks to the bad start we got.