Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have noticed that about half of the time logging in, I go to click on Enter and it selects delete. Just waiting for the time when I'm not paying attention and click yes.

I think my issue has something to do with running in windowed mode. I can have my mouse cursor over the select button, just above the middle point but delete is highlighted.

Personally I think the delete button should be moved, first. Then a system that requires you to type DELETE or your character name to confirm deletion.

Quote Originally Posted by niccoli00 View Post
    I have noticed that about half of the time logging in, I go to click on Enter and it selects delete. Just waiting for the time when I'm not paying attention and click yes.

I think my issue has something to do with running in windowed mode. I can have my mouse cursor over the select button, just above the middle point but delete is highlighted.

Personally I think the delete button should be moved, first. Then a system that requires you to type DELETE or your character name to confirm deletion.
    I deleted my guy once in beta. It happens in a heartbeat. They really need an "Are you really really sure?" tossed in there.

Quote Originally Posted by niccoli00 View Post
    This is absolutely correct. the delete button should be in a seperate corner by itself, not next to the select char and log in buttons.

I did NOT delete my character. She was there when I crashed and not there when I finally got back to the character screen.

Sorry hope it's sorted soon.Of course it was natural to post here GL.

hehe it must be frustrating when everyone assumes you must have accidently deleted it! but then again maybe you did? No, honestly im sure its a bug or is it?

I headed over the mountain to check your land out Ifireallymust, and there was a pole there still. Everything looks good. Funny thing though, It said Reaver on it. Just kidding, i hope you will be resurrected directly. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    I headed over the mountain to check your land out Ifireallymust, and there was a pole there still. Everything looks good. Funny thing though, It said Reaver on it. Just kidding, i hope you will be resurrected directly. Good luck!
    Ha ha damn, does that mean I now have myself on ignore?