Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who did I piss off?

My character has just been deleted.

I have not macroed, exploited anything in any way, harassed or said so much as a mean word to a single player, or done anything against any rule that I know of.

But my character screen is blank, with an option to create a new player.

So I guess I pissed someone off pretty good. That, or this is one helluva bug!

Why did you post this in prelude talk, and not the bugs section?
    No need to announce it to the world like you are special or anything, you get enough attention as it is

It must be a bug, and a scary one. Hope you will get it back asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Why did you post this in prelude talk, and not the bugs section?
    No need to announce it to the world like you are special or anything, you get enough attention as it is
    I just got the kind of attention I would certainly rather do without, pardon me for reeling in shock and posting in the wrong section. Brat.

Nah, its ok buddy, If I lost my character I would probably have done the same :P

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I just got the kind of attention I would certainly rather do without, pardon me for reeling in shock and posting in the wrong section. Brat.
    Rofl, do whatever helps. I'd be pissed off too

I suppose i could lend you one of my gazzillion accounts.....

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    My character has just been deleted.

I have not macroed, exploited anything in any way, harassed or said so much as a mean word to a single player, or done anything against any rule that I know of.

But my character screen is blank, with an option to create a new player.

So I guess I pissed someone off pretty good. That, or this is one helluva bug!
    Do you have a room mate? I'd be duct taping them up and sticking ice picks under their fingernails to get answers.

9. 03-25-2011, 02:59 PM

I have noticed that about half of the time logging in, I go to click on Enter and it selects delete. Just waiting for the time when I'm not paying attention and click yes.

I think my issue has something to do with running in windowed mode. I can have my mouse cursor over the select button, just above the middle point but delete is highlighted.

Personally I think the delete button should be moved, first. Then a system that requires you to type DELETE or your character name to confirm deletion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Do you have a room mate? I'd be duct taping them up and sticking ice picks under their fingernails to get answers.

An appealing thought, considering the mood I'm in right now. But I'm the only one who has ever been on this account. Besides, I was sitting in this chair when I crashed, and still sitting in it when I finally got back online. Unless someone deleted my character from another computer, this was not an 'outside job'. Must be a crazy bug. Which will quickly drive me crazy if not fixed. I also get to worry about whether my location, with all my baskets, will still be there when I finally get my toon back.

If anyone has a roommate you don't especially want or care for, send them my way, I'm sharpening up the icepicks now.