Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re:Server and Client Status

OK, please post here when server is up again!

It's up now. Unfortunately since players can attempt connections and some can get in without the proper files things aren't going to be very stable until we patch out a new launcher and client.

We're working on it!

I think you need to make the version number visibel on the login screen, could help out some of those problems.

That would help, but simply locking out players until they patch up to the current version would be better.

Currently Im getting stuck on "loading Entities" and not sure why, maybe my files are out of date also, and thats whats causing it. Ohh well gotta go to work now anyway maybe there'll be news when I get back.

Just built a new status page, we won't need all the up and down postings now.

The page can be found here

ht tp://globalscrim.com/status_xsyon/

Virtus edit: had to break link because code button is broken, i should really disable it.

Very cool !!

Can't wait for that to be an actual use to me.

Yeah it was taunting when making it.

I'm hoping I atleast get in before next weekend so I won't sit here bored again checking my email every 5 minutes and playing Mount n Blade even though I have nothing to kill anymore.

fml.

Much thanks to Gabriel! I really appreciate it.

Several people are getting stuck on Loading Entities. Resetting the world would clear this but I'm going to leave this as is for now so that we can test this better tonight and tomorrow.

We're making a lot of changes right now. (Thank you Edaw for the bug collecting!) The next patch should include a new launcher in addition to a client with a lot of fixes.

Until then I'll let the server run for those that want to mess around in game.