Hello and need help please!!

Hi everyone I joined the community yesterday and after a few hours got to grip fast as it's not really a hard game to grasp. However after playing for some 6 hours I was spamming tools and deleted my starter hammer and am now not able to craft anything at all as I do not have a tool to replace it with.

Is there a way I can get this back, for example in game mod support who can replace it as I really don't want to delete my character after getting to where I am now. Should anyone be able to help me that would be brilliant, my in game name is Asbo and I'm currently near grid 696.

I have set up a quest on my tribe pole for a Pioneer's Mallet in exchange for a Steel Needle if that's any help to anyone else! Please feel free to contact me in game any support on this matter would be a life saver and thanks in advance.

I think the quest should help and is a great way to go about getting another hammer. You just need to give us the c0-ordinates where you are in game. . mainly what zone are you in. . the first number under your gameplay screen. Also try "/s Does anyone have an extra hammer?" so anyone in your zone and the surrounding zones can help you out.

Oh, and welcome!

The monks of the Brethren of the Seals in zone 777 can make you a new hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    I think the quest should help and is a great way to go about getting another hammer. You just need to give us the c0-ordinates where you are in game. . mainly what zone are you in. . the first number under your gameplay screen. Also try "/s Does anyone have an extra hammer?" so anyone in your zone and the surrounding zones can help you out.

Oh, and welcome!
    Hey thanks for replying and a guidie has come to my aide, have to say very impressed with the support here too. I did try the /s and noone about but it's all good now just need to find a Woodcrafter now

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    The monks of the Brethren of the Seals in zone 777 can make you a new hammer.
    Thanks I may pop across and try get a saw from you guys when i get bored if that's okay and Royal Wave to Germany o/

Quote Originally Posted by Billynomates View Post
    ... Thanks I may pop across and try get a saw from you guys when i get bored if that's okay and Royal Wave to Germany o/
    No spare saw in our baskets, sadly, thus you cannot have a saw from us - but one of our brothers is a skilled woodworker and can surely supply you with what you need (I reckon some wood handles?).