Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Amazing feature designed... but not in-game?

So the most important feature to an amazing post apocalypse MMO has already been designed, and posted in the screenshot section.

Only problem is this feature that would enhance this game by 563.72% is not already in game.

What feature am I talking about?

His amazing beard of course!!! Why was this not in the facial hair options? O.o

It will grow over time, don't worry It's a feature, growing beard and hair (providing you are not bald).

nah i think its already avail...unless its guide only...in that case you have to hunt them down...kill the army of animals...then rip the beard from thier face hehe...

why do ya want it...looks like he had sex with a Swedish Bear...hehe

Hmmm. Maybe facial hair options are based on age? The only full beard I found was very, very scruffy looking. Like I always go for the most facial hair I can find but that beard was like curling forward and just looked straight up bad. I ended up going with some Robert E. Lee looking goatee, which isn't all so bad but few things compare to the awesomeness of that beard. But my character is only 22. Perhaps that character is older.

And growing over time is good. One tool I'll never have need of is a razor.

Quote Originally Posted by Andius View Post
    Hmmm. Maybe facial hair options are based on age? The only full beard I found was very, very scruffy looking. Like I always go for the most facial hair I can find but that beard was like curling forward and just looked straight up bad. I ended up going with some Robert E. Lee looking goatee, which isn't all so bad but few things compare to the awesomeness of that beard. But my character is only 22. Perhaps that character is older.

And growing over time is good. One tool I'll never have need of is a razor.
    be nice to have a grow over time but i think thats 2020 material...still think thats Guide only scruff...and they earned it....First game ever I seen a GM yell....SHUT THE FUCK UP...and eveyone listened hehe...