Thread: Campfires

Campfires

Campfires are really nice, since they are the only thing you can do in that craft.
    It is nice you can make one and put it up in your tribe area.

It is not nice to make one and put them up outside tribe areas.
    And it is not nice that you can't even extinguish or destroy the campfires outside tripe area(not made by yourself).
    I find it bad as there are those who have filled a mountain with them for no reason. and they are destroyable as you "don't have permission"
    -------------------------------------------------

Maybe someone else have said it, i searched the forums and found nothing.
    Do you lovely members who play this game like the awesome indestructible campfires?

If they stay that way i shall just start using them, and surround other players tripe area with them, just for lol's

It needs to be fixed so that they can be destroyed out side in un owned land , but as for making them everywhere, I think these people are just bored .. with added content campfires will be less of a priority for them.

Obviously the implementation of camp fires isn't done yet. They don't need fuel. But there is a menu to add fuel and you can chop fire wood.

I assume camp fires will stop burning when out of fuel, say after 2 hours real time or so and should auto-destroy when they haven't had fuel for 24 hours real time.

Same with baskets. You should not be able to put them on private outside of your tribe area. I mean....there not made of metal or things. I think I might be able to rip them apart with my bare hands :P

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Obviously the implementation of camp fires isn't done yet. They don't need fuel. But there is a menu to add fuel and you can chop fire wood.

I assume camp fires will stop burning when out of fuel, say after 2 hours real time or so and should auto-destroy when they haven't had fuel for 24 hours real time.
    Most likely your skill in Firebuilding will determine how long your fire burns before needing to be refueled.

But yeah, they should be destructible by anyone outside of tribe lands.

When the world expands and we start finding propane tanks, I'll keep that thing going for weeks! =)

hmmm....my campfires I have set lighting up the path between me and my trade buddy 'go out' a couple of times a day....I assumed it was campfire griefers...lol