Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maintenance....

Must be hard to wake up in the morning and think you're gonna forget your miserable existance and then the game is down. The horror that must be having to think "Oh no...now I have to live my own life for 3 hours, how am I going to manage that?"

Seriously: People are Broken! (this is the singlest and greatest sentence ever written on this Forum, and I've been here for quite a while). mmogaddict, I am now your fan.

Im sure when they take down the server during the week it will have a thread titled "Server down over a *insert day of the week here*???? Cmon Devs!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi View Post
    I know. I wasnt asking the game team if its done yet. I was asking bigcow if he was done.

I understand the need to bring the game down and tweak some things. No complaining here. In fact I used this time to go get some donuts and read the news.
    MMMMMM Donuts Are you from Canada?

6.46 pst now..

dont know why im worried tho even it was up id only log into a zone thtat had 5 fps constantly lol

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
    I was going to start this thread and then I saw it had already been started.

SATURDAY MORNING IS NOT THE TIME TO DO ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. Either tell us that it is not routine and it was needed because the servers are borked, or tell us that you screwed up and scheduled routine maintenance on one of the worst days possible (and that you will not do it again).
    Last week they took the server down for 6 hours during Euro prime time, Friday evening. Although a Saturday morning isn't the best time to do it, it's a hell of a lot better than a weekend evening. Considering it's supid-o'clock in the morning for them, I'm glad to see they took note of the back-lash last week. Who the hell gets up before lunch on a Sat morning anyway?

The US adicted population that lacks a life...

no way you mean the lag hasn't been fixed ? lol People claim the lag is fixed just don't seem to get the servers are dead during the week

Well...

The server ran fine for almost four hours!!!

The server has just gone down again. Even I can tell the "routine maintenence" was a complete sucess and was well worth the four hours the server was down earlier.

/clap

Quote Originally Posted by wulvgar View Post
    no way you mean the lag hasn't been fixed ? lol People claim the lag is fixed just don't seem to get the servers are dead during the week
    I get on the servers during weekday evenings and during weekend days, I can honestly say except for the day the servers were screwed for a few hours I've had next to no lag in quite a while.