Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:Bug and Fix compilation

Yeah, Upon re-watching I noticed that.

Adding to the OP.

Updated

Will be categorizing the bugs and fixes soon.

Nice but for some reason you say you updated it 11 days in the future

Sorry bout that, meant the fourth and I live in Australia so its really only ten days in the future.

NOTE: I just reformatted the list into categories so it shouldbe easier to read now.

Remember if you see anything strange in the videos, let me know as I can get it confirmed and added to the list, or if you are a tester feel free to add anything new in this thread or via the Community ventrilo.

Crazy Americans and our writing of dates different from everyone else. Sorry I am a little drunk.

great work on this list though really helpful.

Lol yeah, ill never understand why American put the month before the day, and then put the yeah. Its just so illogical.

1.) When you die and log off you instantly comeback alive but cannot be hit.

2.)When you die in combat mode you stay in combat mode until you push c (while dead) then you cannot reenter combat mode)

3.) the selector stays over the target you had last selected

1.) when doing an action and hitting escape you cancel the action but the menu screen appears

2.) Multiple modes can be activated: if I hide then go into combat mode then leave combat mode I am still hiding. (could see this being abused

dragged backpack to hot bar and now can't use it (doesn't show in got bar either

Thanks Virtus, will update the thread with these and remove the ones that are confirmed as fixed as soon as I get back from work.