Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re:Bug and Fix compilation

Ground texture does not change to river bottom texture when terraforming and water appears.

weird "aura" appears around person when looking at self over water (something to do with water). A little hard to

Crash on crafting Daogwa Boots.
    which is missing an icon for the middle resource

Daogwa Pants missing icon

Thanks

Re:Official Bugs and Fixes Thread

Here's my first day issues.

Several crashes, but they seemed to clear up about 8 hours later when I logged back into the game. Couldn't find any relation.

You can't close/cancel the keybinds window without saving.

The mouse cursor is sometimes really hard to see, especially when it's snowing.

I seem to have some mouse lag, although the game itself doesn't lag.

You should be able to hold down both the left and right mouse buttons to run. This might conflict with something else, I don't know, but it's somewhat of a standard I've seen.

The snow is nice, but the snow closest to the camera is a little too big/too much.

When you roll the mouse wheel to zoom in/out it seems to be backwards to what I'm used to.

The grass looks very tiled from different angles.

Once, when running I started hearing a clanking sound, sounded like metal pots and pans or something. Couldn't get it to stop. relogged and it went away.

When building a road on the snow, I couldn't tell the difference between the road and any other snow covered tile.

When selecting one of the window icons for things like skills, backpack, etc. The icons should highlight in some way to show their current state.

We need a way to instantly close all windows, then open the same windows right back up. Needed for quick clearing of the viewing area incase of combat, etc.

Also a key in general that'll close the topmost window would be good, typically ESC. However that currently opens the opens/main window.

Anyway, all suggestions for the most part, but wanted to get them out there before I went to bed. =)

Clothes have a tendency to be weird. Often when you take them off, the icon for the clothes move to your backpack but they stay on your paperdoll and physically on your character, then you have to drag them off again or even a third time before they actually come off. It seems to go away after the first time you go through this process, but it's most apparent after logging in or creating a new character.

The game also always starts you off with the "lumberjack" or "beater" clothes on your paperdoll, regardless of what you choose. Initially it will physically appear as what you chose, but once you take these clothes off and put them back on, it will be the lumberjack or beater shirt.

I doubt this is a bug, but the female death sound is kind of manly. As is the "shrugging" emote(third from left on the second emote page).

Via a combination of the ability to simply walk up vertical slopes and the way jumping currently works, it's possible to jump up most waterfalls, if not all. Some are harder than others, but it's doable.

Reviving causes your character to be stuck in the dead position until you log out. Jumping will temporarily make you look normal briefly, but once you land you are back in the dead position.

Weaponsmithing doesn't have an icon.

Trekkan wrote:
    Here's my first day issues.

Several crashes, but they seemed to clear up about 8 hours later when I logged back into the game. Couldn't find any relation.

You can't close/cancel the keybinds window without saving.

The mouse cursor is sometimes really hard to see, especially when it's snowing.

I seem to have some mouse lag, although the game itself doesn't lag.

You should be able to hold down both the left and right mouse buttons to run. This might conflict with something else, I don't know, but it's somewhat of a standard I've seen.

The snow is nice, but the snow closest to the camera is a little too big/too much.

When you roll the mouse wheel to zoom in/out it seems to be backwards to what I'm used to.

The grass looks very tiled from different angles.

Once, when running I started hearing a clanking sound, sounded like metal pots and pans or something. Couldn't get it to stop. relogged and it went away.

When building a road on the snow, I couldn't tell the difference between the road and any other snow covered tile.

When selecting one of the window icons for things like skills, backpack, etc. The icons should highlight in some way to show their current state.

We need a way to instantly close all windows, then open the same windows right back up. Needed for quick clearing of the viewing area incase of combat, etc.

Also a key in general that'll close the topmost window would be good, typically ESC. However that currently opens the opens/main window.

Anyway, all suggestions for the most part, but wanted to get them out there before I went to bed. =)
    Please read the Suggestions and Tweaks thread in the other forum, most of these things you mentioned are already located there, ohh and by the way the pots and pans noise was because you were walking on a junk pile

EDIT: Added some of these suggestions to the Official Suggestions and Tweaks thread which can be viewed here; http://www.xsyon.com/forums/42-tweak...s-thread#15089

Stncold wrote:
    Clothes have a tendency to be weird. Often when you take them off, the icon for the clothes move to your backpack but they stay on your paperdoll and physically on your character, then you have to drag them off again or even a third time before they actually come off. It seems to go away after the first time you go through this process, but it's most apparent after logging in or creating a new character.

The game also always starts you off with the "lumberjack" or "beater" clothes on your paperdoll, regardless of what you choose. Initially it will physically appear as what you chose, but once you take these clothes off and put them back on, it will be the lumberjack or beater shirt.

I doubt this is a bug, but the female death sound is kind of manly. As is the "shrugging" emote(third from left on the second emote page).

Via a combination of the ability to simply walk up vertical slopes and the way jumping currently works, it's possible to jump up most waterfalls, if not all. Some are harder than others, but it's doable.

Reviving causes your character to be stuck in the dead position until you log out. Jumping will temporarily make you look normal briefly, but once you land you are back in the dead position.

Weaponsmithing doesn't have an icon.
    Will add these when I get the chance.

Interesting chat bug I found. If I type an apostrophe ('), everything I type goes into the chat window backwards... so if I were to type "I'm just sitting here" it shows up "ereh gnittis tsuj mI". And that is what gets said when I hit return as well.

mjgreenjr wrote:
    Interesting chat bug I found. If I type an apostrophe ('), everything I type goes into the chat window backwards... so if I were to type "I'm just sitting here" it shows up "ereh gnittis tsuj mI". And that is what gets said when I hit return as well.
    Use a mirror!

Fixed

I dont know about anyone else, but I think thats fracking awesome. But alas it is clearly a bug and will be added to the list.