Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re:Official Bugs and Fixes Thread

For the mouse lag, what is your FPS? the lower your FPS the greater the mouse lag.

as for the backwards chat..interesting that the 2 games Jooky has worked on have had this issue and he made the clients for both of them... :dry: :P

How do you check your FPS in game? I don't recall seeing that on the standard HUD. Be nice to check that once I can login again.

fraps, or you can just guess by movement

Virtus wrote:
    For the mouse lag, what is your FPS? the lower your FPS the greater the mouse lag.
    I'm not sure what my actual FPS is, but the game runs really nice for me, I can run, spin around, during snow and rain, etc... no problem at all with any skipping.

On the login screen, the mouse is hyper sensitive. When I get into game the mouse lags about the same no matter what, all the time. It doesn't get worse or better, it's pretty consistent.

If you equip a shovel and a knife and you try to get in combat mode, you crash. I think it will happen with every 2 hand weapon + 1 hand weapon.

Trekkan wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    I'm not sure what my actual FPS is, but the game runs really nice for me, I can run, spin around, during snow and rain, etc... no problem at all with any skipping.

On the login screen, the mouse is hyper sensitive. When I get into game the mouse lags about the same no matter what, all the time. It doesn't get worse or better, it's pretty consistent.
    not even if you look directly into the air or a none graphics intense location like over the lake?

that suggests you mouse speed isn't suffering from FPS, but the fact that its hyper sensitive on the login screen suggests it is

Even on my log in screen it is not hyper sensitive. Then again, I don't have the most powerful graphics processor.

-Music from loggin screen continue playing even after you log with your character in the world, till it ends then it stops definetly.

- If you equip two 1 hand weapons, I can just attack with right mouse click, not with left, so it is like if I was attacking with 1 weapon. At the same time, If I equip the shovel (two handed), I attack with the hand, not with the shovel.

- Using the shovel to terraform, the animation use the shovel with the handle, not with the metal part, which is wierd-looking

Virtus wrote:
    Trekkan wrote:
    Virtus wrote:

not even if you look directly into the air or a none graphics intense location like over the lake?

that suggests you mouse speed isn't suffering from FPS, but the fact that its hyper sensitive on the login screen suggests it is
    I'll do some more specific testing on this when I get home from work, but I haven't seen any difference in the mouse lag once I'm in game. I'll do some basic testing like running against a tree or something (and the sky/ground as you suggested) to see if it makes any difference. I might install fraps as well (never used it) to see what happens.

Will add some more of these bugs when I get back from work.