When you enter chat mode (pressing enter by default) and directly press enter again without typing something it will still display you name. (ex: Redus: )

I recreated a character after after my other one was lost and noticed the icons of crafting etc. where still in the action bar from my previous character. Granted, they did not work.

A warning that you lost your connection with the server! I think it took 1 minute if not more before I actually got disconnected and was rather confused about the fact that I could not type or remove the grass I picked up.

Names of delete/removed character can not be used again. Program states that they are in use.

Add an explanation to what the different stats do and effect while creating you character.

If for example you switch from the terraforming skill to lumber skill you still have one of the abilities from terra in the window (in my case "lower ground").

When you press enter when trying to login you by default get that it can not connect to the server. You need to click the join button with your mouse to login

Some buttons in the action bar need to be readded as they do not work when you log in. This does not seem to effect the crafting buttons.