Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hmm.

I have 17 members in the tribe, and none of them have had issues with framerate.

I will turn them off for you tonight (3/31) and will turn them back on sometime this weekend.

the patch fixed it. no need.

Im Glad I Could Help. Another Problem Solved by The Weebler.

I am just courius. I was in your Camp too, well, its intressting, you seems to wanna keep out the world and live there like in a little island, that i can understand...

What i not understand, why all the work up to keep your tribename a secret and so on by name your tribe "Freel" so ppl may be not notice who lives in there and then tell the people thats actuall your tribe that is in your sig and that you present? O.o

[QUOTE=Ferigad;74400]I am just courius. I was in your Camp too, well, its intressting, you seems to wanna keep out the world and live there like in a little island, that i can understand...

What i not understand, why all the work up to keep your tribename a secret and so on by name your tribe "Freel" so ppl may be not notice who lives in there and then tell the people thats actuall your tribe that is in your sig and that you present? O.o[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I dont have a clue what your asking. The name of our tribe is Freel. The tagline in my sig is from Saturday Night Live.

I am just curious, how did you get into my tribes territory without exploiting the /unstuck command?

I got in to ur tribe area by swimming along the river.

Easy...your cutet 2 or 3 big hils out of your wall...what do you guess? the water barricade is very small, you can run and jump, gives you a good 2-3 meter jump, and its just enough to jump over your wall. Not high enough at this areas couse you build your wall all on the same level and didnt dig down the hills in front of the walls =)

The Come out thing is a little bit tricky, but with a good jump you can also jump out of the area. There is a possibility to land in the water, but if you run fast enough and jump at the last second you get in and out easly ^^ without getting wet

Xsyon Citizen
    [QUOTE=d3m0nd0;74372]Im Glad I Could Help. Another Problem Solved by The Weebler.[/QUOTE]

It's Proto's fault I was trolled.

I call bullshit on your explanation. You clearly do not have an understanding of how the terrain is coded. try again?

[QUOTE=Ferigad;74598]Easy...your cutet 2 or 3 big hils out of your wall...what do you guess? the water barricade is very small, you can run and jump, gives you a good 2-3 meter jump, and its just enough to jump over your wall. Not high enough at this areas couse you build your wall all on the same level and didnt dig down the hills in front of the walls =)

The Come out thing is a little bit tricky, but with a good jump you can also jump out of the area. There is a possibility to land in the water, but if you run fast enough and jump at the last second you get in and out easly ^^ without getting wet[/QUOTE]