Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE]Fires in zone 700

[sorry for the double post]

Hi, what I wanted to talk to you about is a simple request. I hope it won't be a problem.

I would like to test whether the framerate in our immediate area might improve if there weren't so many fires all in one area.

I inspected your fort last night and I saw that you have 18 fires, all of which are visible from miles away. From our tribal area down in the valley, we can see pretty much all of them. I was hoping I could convince you to extinguish those fires for a day or two, just to see if it improves FPS.

I noticed that you spent a long time buliding the "towers" that the fires sit on top of, so I realize you may not want to put the fires out, since you put a lot of effort into them. I'm willing to pay some kind of token (say, a whole bunch of fish) if you are willing to put the fires out for a couple days to help me test this. I'd really appreciate it, as the game has an unplayable 3 frames per second for me right now, when I am in our area in zone 700.

Anyway let me know what you think.
    Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Yep Its about Fires!

Edit: For those interested, I Rejected his offer.

hmm.

I have 17 members in the tribe, and none of them have had issues with framerate.

I will turn them off for you tonight (3/31) and will turn them back on sometime this weekend.

the patch fixed it. no need.

Im Glad I Could Help. Another Problem Solved by The Weebler.

I am just courius. I was in your Camp too, well, its intressting, you seems to wanna keep out the world and live there like in a little island, that i can understand...

What i not understand, why all the work up to keep your tribename a secret and so on by name your tribe "Freel" so ppl may be not notice who lives in there and then tell the people thats actuall your tribe that is in your sig and that you present? O.o

[QUOTE=Ferigad;74400]I am just courius. I was in your Camp too, well, its intressting, you seems to wanna keep out the world and live there like in a little island, that i can understand...

What i not understand, why all the work up to keep your tribename a secret and so on by name your tribe "Freel" so ppl may be not notice who lives in there and then tell the people thats actuall your tribe that is in your sig and that you present? O.o[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I dont have a clue what your asking. The name of our tribe is Freel. The tagline in my sig is from Saturday Night Live.

I am just curious, how did you get into my tribes territory without exploiting the /unstuck command?

I got in to ur tribe area by swimming along the river.

Xsyon Citizen
    [QUOTE=d3m0nd0;74372]Im Glad I Could Help. Another Problem Solved by The Weebler.[/QUOTE]

It's Proto's fault I was trolled.