Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

"Freel" tribe please PM me

I need to speak with furyk or another rep from your tribe.

Thanks.

There are many of us tribe in Freel.

im the leader of Freel.

Xsyon Citizen
    I mean the tribe -- the one whose totem was planted by Furyk -- not the zone.

Thanks.

Xsyon Citizen
    Thanks. PM sent.

Hey Sirius, looks like you might be getting trolled by Pandemic. Hope your PM wasnt too important.

[QUOTE=Sirius;71846]Thanks. PM sent.[/QUOTE]

You noob, totally trolled.

was probably just to put out the gazillion fires yall had in hopes that it helped his .04 fps improve

[QUOTE]Fires in zone 700

[sorry for the double post]

Hi, what I wanted to talk to you about is a simple request. I hope it won't be a problem.

I would like to test whether the framerate in our immediate area might improve if there weren't so many fires all in one area.

I inspected your fort last night and I saw that you have 18 fires, all of which are visible from miles away. From our tribal area down in the valley, we can see pretty much all of them. I was hoping I could convince you to extinguish those fires for a day or two, just to see if it improves FPS.

I noticed that you spent a long time buliding the "towers" that the fires sit on top of, so I realize you may not want to put the fires out, since you put a lot of effort into them. I'm willing to pay some kind of token (say, a whole bunch of fish) if you are willing to put the fires out for a couple days to help me test this. I'd really appreciate it, as the game has an unplayable 3 frames per second for me right now, when I am in our area in zone 700.

Anyway let me know what you think.
    Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Yep Its about Fires!

Edit: For those interested, I Rejected his offer.