Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:*a posted notice for Argentum Vex*

(I like where you guys are taking this. Xsyon definitely needs more roleplaying groups like yourselves, and if I weren't already involved in the Union I'd give serious thought to joining Argentum Vex, good stuff.)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. My Name is Virtus, I'm the local law in these parts. I take it you came in with last nights caravan? Glad to see you made it in safely, things aren't looking good out there and I fear it is only a matter of time till...

But enough of that. Welcome to the Tahoe Basin, finest water around or so I hear. I can assure you you are plenty safe here and we have quiet a few good men to make sure of that. But I see you have your own -nods in the direction of the gentlemen baring arms- Can't hurt to have more though.

((Well, thank you muchly Reokon! our groups has long longed for a new world to take root in, instead of games to just pass the time away. We were estatic to find Xsyon.

And AV has no intention of being inclusive--we will be building the community (RP and otherwise) as a whole. We have plans to make our area known for its businesses, as well as run a tavern, inn, host and run different events, and most definitely network with other tribes! We hope to make trade agreements, contacts, allies, and welcome competitors as well.

I believe a community can make a game for players and get people through the rougher times. A bad community can also make people drift away form an otherwise great game. We aim to help build the former.

Look forward to working with you in game. Good contacts are valuable!))

Virtus wrote:
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. My Name is Virtus, I'm the local law in these parts. I take it you came in with last nights caravan? Glad to see you made it in safely, things aren't looking good out there and I fear it is only a matter of time till...

But enough of that. Welcome to the Tahoe Basin, finest water around or so I hear. I can assure you you are plenty safe here and we have quiet a few good men to make sure of that. But I see you have your own -nods in the direction of the gentlemen baring arms- Can't hurt to have more though.

*smiles, a polite nod to the man named Virtus*

Ah, pleased to meet a local lawman. Your services are certainly a cornerstone of our communities. Anything we can do to help the "boys in blue", just let us know. AV aims to meet any need. All above board, of course! *smiles broader*

Angyll wrote:
    Virtus wrote:

*smiles, a polite nod to the man named Virtus*

Ah, pleased to meet a local lawman. Your services are certainly a cornerstone of our communities. Anything we can do to help the "boys in blue", just let us know. AV aims to meet any need. All above board, of course! *smiles broader*
    of course *with a insinuating tone*

Hopefully we won't need your help for a long time *looks between the gaps in the mountains as if expecting something any second*

Anyway, you look like your busy, I won't keep you waiting.

Good day ma'am. tips his hat

Virtus wrote:
    of course *with a insinuating tone*

Hopefully we won't need your help for a long time *looks between the gaps in the mountains as if expecting something any second*

Anyway, you look like your busy, I won't keep you waiting.

Good day ma'am. tips his hat

*chuckles*

Must keep you on duty too long, if you're mistaking me for a sir. Perhaps you are in need...let's see...a pair of spectacles perhaps? Or simply some refreshment for your parched and weary body. We have a selection...

((Not sure what your talking about :P ))

Virtus wrote:
    ((Not sure what your talking about :P ))
    ((sneaky moderator man!!!!!!!! :silly: ))

((my apologies to those of you who were contacting me via the site--my harddrive tanked very bad last week and just now have new stuff in and installing. I will be getting with you as soon as possible! ))

AV has current ground floor positions on with room for quick advancement for the following positions:

In Aquisitions:
    * resource gatherers
    * explorers
    * guides
    * treasure hunters
    * information gatherers

In Production:
    * crafters
    * shopkeepers
    * caravan leaders

In Security:
    * skilled fighters
    * tactical advisers
    * bodyguards

Please speak visit the main office or speak with Angyll for further details.