Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hopi Story

Wink Hopi Story

This was just posted on our Tribe forums and I thought you guys might find it amusing.

To give a bit of background, a few of the diehard players from our Tribe decided to practice PvP tactics while we had a chance for the few days since the launch and wipe, under the Tribe name of EvilHopi.

This is a brief diary of one member of our Tribe (broadly accurate) of those days.

Day One - Mission: Hopi Cleansing
    Found Hopi Tribe Totem. Origional plan to torture a Hopi for it's location transpired to not be necessary. Apparently carebears do not care who knows the location of their base, and told one of us after we asked whilst pretending to be like-minded sharkbait.

Placed Totem in suitably discreet nearby area next to a river. My fellow tribe members inform me that water is a vital requirement to effective Hopi killing, but I am skeptical and believe we could all survive on sweet Hopi tears.

Apparently Tribe will need some sort of storage capacity to hold all the Hopi loot. Why we didn't think of this crossing those huge piles of junk on the way here, and nicked some suitable metal or plastic containers, I don't know.

After some debate on the subject (fronted by the only one of us that chose woodwork as a skill for a pvp raid), apparently grass is the best material for building storage containers.

Since some complete git gave us all innate knowledge of a master crafter for this precious resource, we can all it seems make baskets from the stuff. Were all told to make some baskets. I made one and got very bored - the rest of my tribe can do the rest.

I went off to explore the Hopi totem and killed some Hopi. I even managed to loot some fish.

By the time I got back, I discovered my Tribe had made many baskets and was informed that we had a fish basket. Spent rest of night opening baskets to try to find the right one to put my fish loot in. Ate my fish loot in process as apparently opening baskets makes me pant like a dog if I do it too long.

Day Two - Hopi Cleansing
    Watched Tribe mates build fire. I have yet to discover the use of this fire, as apparently in this world you can't seem to cook anything. Bang goes my Hopi-steak diet plan.

While rest of Tribe went on a Hopi killing mission, I took the oportunity to terraform our camp river into land, and placed huge outline of tent on it.

It may be petty, but it might keep those in our Tribe that think were supposed to be building a civilisation or something quiet, so the rest of us can go kill Hopi

Spent the afternoon killing random Hopi in a warm-up session for tonight's nighttime raid. Discovered how silly Hopi really are when I looted some grass armor off one corpse. Grass armor I tell you! Someone got really dillusional of the effective use of grass.

Day Three - Hopi Cleansing
    Last night's raid went well and we killed a few Hopi - decided from now on to kill Hopi nakid, as it was both more fun and challenging. Ok, I lie about the challenging bit.

Highlight of raid was when our spies reported that one Hopi member exclaimed "All I saw in the dark was this floating white moustache and then I was dead". Must remember to shave head today as white hair is not an advantage when hiding in the dark.

This morning, watched as fire went out. In the afternoon and evening stole lots of goods both from dead Hopi, and via our nefarious spy network hauling out goods, as well as more Hopi to ambush.

Killed some Hopi on our night raid. Looking back, today was a good day for Hopi killing.

Final Day - Hopi Cleansing
    Fire still out (noone could be bothered to chop down a tree for wood it seems) and tent not build (see previous reason).

Server will be wiped today.

In celebration, we wore all the armor we stole from Hopi and ran around yelling for them to come kill us.

Many Hopi came. They failed to kill any of us. We looted more armor and good stuff like fish and tools. Ate fish, threw tools in river.

Killed a few Hopi, then logged out for final time. Cleansing verdict: Sadly unsucessful, but very, very fun!

LOL , TRUE STORY TOLD!!!!!
    AMEN, hail darkgoddess!!!

Cool story bro but you forgot to mention the part where your tribe-mates got slaughtered. Can we expect to see that in part II?

Funny how you've made it your primary mission to expend all of your energy on the Hopi Tribe instead of your own Tribe. I guess things aren't going so well for you guys, sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rippster View Post
    Cool story bro but you forgot to mention the part where your tribe-mates got slaughtered. Can we expect to see that in part II?

Funny how you've made it your primary mission to expend all of your energy on the Hopi Tribe instead of your own Tribe. I guess things aren't going so well for you guys, sorry to hear that.
    uh, no.

Revisionist history at its best.

All I remember was a group of naked black characters running in and out of their safe zone to avoid being slaughtered.

I can't even fathom why the lot of you are still bent on coming into this game. "B more serious guiys."

All your tribe did was die repeatedly and abuse the fact you can respawn after a few seconds to continue attacking with your bound weapon.
    Even using that tactic, you could only kill our fishers because they were stuck fishing outside our bugged totem.

And what did you do when our combat roles came to defend against your attacks?
    I can show you, actually!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOiN2jMypPU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhFP-ciPn0

Figured that would help with your story a bit.. Your so called 'wearing armor' was nothing more than grass pieces you looted from our crafters. lol.

"They failed to kill any of us."
    What a joke. We killed you guys so many times it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
    All your tribe did was die repeatedly and abuse the fact you can respawn after a few seconds to continue attacking with your bound weapon.
    Even using that tactic, you could only kill our fishers because they were stuck fishing outside our bugged totem.

And what did you do when our combat roles came to defend against your attacks?
    I can show you, actually!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOiN2jMypPU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhFP-ciPn0

Figured that would help with your story a bit.. Your so called 'wearing armor' was nothing more than grass pieces you looted from our crafters. lol.

"They failed to kill any of us."
    What a joke. We killed you guys so many times it's ridiculous.
    Ouch, that looked like it hurt Hopibear.

Hopibear you shame me!

All I can say is, the text in Drono's Signature image is very appropriate for your tribe

Quote Originally Posted by Drono
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
    Incompetent FTW