Tribe of the Week -Xsyon News

Hello everyone I am writing this upcoming week article for Tribe of the Week before I make up my mind on which tribe it will be would any tribes like to step forward and offer themselves up for a two page spread featuring their tribe! Last week it was New Eden and who will it be this week!

[QUOTE=d3m0nd0;72406]You should write youre totally unbiased opinion on that one man tribe, what was it called..... Failing Ladies? Farting Lardo's? Frolloking Lasses? O I remember Fallen Gaylords. Write it about that 1 man tribe with that egotistical leader they got.[/QUOTE]

And you should well die in a fire. ^_^ Since I still have no idea why you are trolling me. Again die in a fire <3

[QUOTE=furanku;72446]And you should well die in a fire. ^_^ Since I still have no idea why you are trolling me. Again die in a fire <3[/QUOTE]

Why do you feel the need to respond? Is the name of your tribe: fallen gaylords?

I'm needy somtimes.

[i]Added after 13 Hours 55 minutes[/i]:

Thank to you all the tribe that sent their applications I will go through them and decided who will be the tribe of the week this week.!

[QUOTE=furanku;72752]I'm needy somtimes.

[i]Added after 13 Hours 55 minutes[/i]:

Thank to you all the tribe that sent their applications I will go through them and decided who will be the tribe of the week this week.![/QUOTE]

How about writing an artical on the Leader of Fallen Lords, requesting hacking tools from a big MMO cheat site? Please. I think it would be entertaining!

[QUOTE=d3m0nd0;73267]How about writing an artical on the Leader of Fallen Lords, requesting hacking tools from a big MMO cheat site? Please. I think it would be entertaining![/QUOTE]

You're really taking it to him. Not going to quit until he responds are you? Well good for you! Persistence is your ally good sir!

Somalia ofc.