Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Basketeers have a disadvantage imo....my tribe had no basketeer. We traded for an enormous bunch of baskets early and then didn't think of baskets again for more than a week....

Quote Originally Posted by xsuman80 View Post
    - Why are you looking for content in a sandbox that is not sand?

becouse I buy it. For 40 dollars. This cost for projects having a contant (sand). I`m not philanthropist - I buy product - not just gave money for nothing.
    Such game must have trials. Or it only look - that they just want grab some money fast and then go to bankruptcy as it was whith APB and then just sell basic core to some big company. I hate such politics and now it looks like this.

What am I suppossed to say to this? Don't spend money on something you are unsure of........??

- it again the last free week and see the improvements.

Ah and about free weeks.
    Look at my subscribtion info:

Monthly Subscription
    03/17/2011 04/17/2011

So where you see free weeks? it 1 month. And 20 day after I cant play game if I dont pay it. So for me it is was LIE and about play time.
    PS - I already add this to support and yet it not been fixed. So for ME I buy ONLY month of play. Exelent! I like be special...

yeah they probably made all of 20k.. They headed to south america with our monies!!!! whatamaroon..

anyway.. they released the prelude.. lota shit aint in.. It's a time for you to build your tribe and claim your land because at some point you'll have to fight for it. Crafting is the same as it is in all games.. its very nature is grind. This craft system is a lot better than any of the other ones out there.. and it's the only game with true world building..

game has mad potential.. when they add a solid combat system and sieging it will be the most epic game out there.. just got to be patient..

What Andius and cod3r said ^^

I've watched this game go from vaporware (it wasn't) to scam (it isn't) to highly elaborate con job (long way to go if you ask me). Its developer has survived and persevered vicious personal attacks on the web, ignored those people, stuck to his passion, and proved them wrong.

Through all of this I'd say the game deserves a chance to fail seeing as how far it has come. If you want to be a part of making it into something you'll love, welcome home. If you want a polished dream game, well some of us have been waiting for that since the early UO days.

The devs can't do it alone, they need us. So for you to come in and crap all over everything creates the scenario you describe, where indy devs sell out to big companies because no one will support them. You're in essence causing the problem we all hate. Try some constructive criticism.

Shouting Fail Ragequit only tells everyone you're angry/frustrated, and saying this and that or the other thing isn't done (aside from being something you'd think someone should already know, ever heard of buyer beware?), only tells everyone you want to lash out in your own form of revenge.

The fact that the mod left the thread in place is in part a testimony to them freely admitting where the game is currently at. It shows integrity to air your dirty laundry.

And cod3r is right. If they get this right it could be an all time classic groundbreaking in its genre MMO.

I agree with the OP. I think it's funny that after he lists a load of true points about the game, the only thing people can post in reply is "how is the eating/drinking system not working". I mean, its like you are trying to defend the game so fervently yet fail to even address the other very real points he has made.

Quote Originally Posted by goofy3k View Post
    I agree with the OP. I think it's funny that after he lists a load of true points about the game, the only thing people can post in reply is "how is the eating/drinking system not working". I mean, its like you are trying to defend the game so fervently yet fail to even address the other very real points he has made.
    you failed to address that the devs told you this is how the game was before you bought it.. Did you and the OP just think they were lying?

Quote Originally Posted by cod3r_ View Post
    you failed to address that the devs told you this is how the game was before you bought it.. Did you and the OP just think they were lying?
    Yes and we waiting 2 weeks. And NOTHING added. As it was before - it stayed. Lags-performance is good - but I dont play only becouse it lesser lags. Its stupid motivation becouse most games have no or little lags.

I have to disagree with most of what the OP had to say. For example, it does tell you every time you enter new territory. There is no way you can't know you're on someones land. The content is player made, we knew this before ever getting into game. Level of skill really does make a difference, and I'm sure will have greater impact once item quality and decay are active. Also, I'm not sure if he was saying he leveled by macroing or was complaining about macroers. Also, basket weavers are not the only ones making trades, I see a lot of trade where we are. Also, I saw a guy with a basket recipe for trade, he was just asking a lot for it.
    Really, it seems like the OP just didn't look to far into the game before buying.

b) grind exp fo free using macro (just stand and use build road or clear land).

yep biggest reason most my tribe has quit and lots of others. The fact they only slap you on the hand if you macro is just another Darkfail

Quote Originally Posted by wulvgar View Post
    b) grind exp fo free using macro (just stand and use build road or clear land).

yep biggest reason most my tribe has quit and lots of others. The fact they only slap you on the hand if you macro is just another Darkfail
    It's a warning then a ban, that's something. But as much as it's dependant on GMs finding macroers, players also need to report suspected macroers.