Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Oh look...ANOTHER thread with the #1 complaint being pvp/combat....

I agree completely. Hopefully, someone at the top will actually realize that a few simple tweaks and bandages will stop the massive leak in exiting players involving this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by cod3r_ View Post
    game has mad potential.. when they add a solid combat system and sieging it will be the most epic game out there.. just got to be patient..
    This is the only reason im still here. Im sitting in for all the other players of all the other communities im involved with praying that a game like this ACTUALLY happens. However, patience is but tolerable only for a matter of seconds in the MMO world. Too many have been burnt by too many other games to consider giving anyone a chance or have patience.

Potential, although possibly the strongest "selling point" in an MMO game, is totally useless whenever an MMO is written-off as another /fail project. People generally dont return after the initial burn.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    It's a warning then a ban, that's something. But as much as it's dependant on GMs finding macroers, players also need to report suspected macroers.
    This is all an oxymoron.

Nobody is really "exploring" like the op has said.
    Nobody is actively pursuing pvp, due to safezones.
    Safezones promote macroing, and are exploitable.
    Player A cant do shit about player B macroing in player B's safezone, besides /report.
    /report to a Dev team/Guide team that are already overwhelmed.
    Combat is /fail, thus neuter the majority of ideas behind leaving safezone.
    No real benefit to having max skills in everything, as to nothing, besides neat clothing/weapons that do nothing.
    Thus, /reporting macroer has NO POINT WHAT SO EVER.

The End.

*I guess that IS something people can log in to do - walk around and try to find macroers to report!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post
    People generally dont return after the initial burn.
    This. I have in DF character costed 700-900 dollars and have exelent stats. But I throw it - becouse for me DF stand stagnating project and not evolve. I easy trow Xsyon if it not add content in this month. I DONT CARE what going in summer now. I pay NOW and whant play NOW. And if I left Xsyon whith me left about 40 peoples becouse I have right arguments to explain for them WHAT the game are Xsyon.
    So Dev must sole his souls to Devil, or rent millions proggrammers to add content QUICK. OR they just loose their base. And from Summer many other most wanted projects start entered to release.

I agree mostly with what the op said. I'm hoping that eventually the devs will get rid of the needless grindy, click-wait systems and actually add content that isn't the same ole, same ole that we've been shoveled for the last decade.

It kind of baffels me that Eve-online is the only player-driven game that has gotten most of the game balanced and where there's actually a reason to explore and craft items. Yeah, Eve isn't perfect but it works a lot better then anything else on the market.

sal, your arguments are kinda poor besides the fact combat might need work. Safe zones aren't an excuse for no pvp when there is plenty of space outside someone land. And not reporting suspected macroers because you feel nothing will be done is just lazy, at the very least you tried. I know, tho, it's hard to type out a few letters on your keyboard.

Xsuman, really maybe before buying you should have seen what was active in the game NOW and checked into the state of the game so you would have known what you were buying. Tons of info on the forums so you could have been informed and not gotten into something you aren't happy with. It's hard to feel sympathy for you when so much info from people in game was available to read and decide if you still wanted to play.

PvP for example, he stated a while back that combat was going to be getting reworked.

check out this idea about safe zones. Add one of yours

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post71296

- Tons of info on the forums so you could have been informed and not gotten into something you aren't happy with.

When I buy game most infor was about beta and many things are not enabled in release. But they was in somehow in beta. So Why I need read millions of posts if I can open Feautures page of game read what in INGAME (no word about it BEEN IN FUTURE). I`m looking Videos, looking screenshots. I seen many Huntings, many builings, zombies battles. And no info for example - that this tent useless.
    So I buy game and read - it Prelude and we add content soon. But for me 1 month is SOON enoth. Or I need wait another 128 years? I pay - work. This main for WHOLE WORLD RULE. And if you only telling how your work be splendid in future, but you boss dont see anything (or you clean your workinplace!) - how long you be worked on him? Why for games I must give many monthes to release all this? I pay NOW. Or maybe - let did such - WHEN XSYON TEAM RELEASE ALL THIS MENTIONED STUFF - ONLY THEN I PAY THEM. For me it fair.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    check out this idea about safe zones. Add one of yours

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post71296
    too many algebra. I dont mind counting - but it too many.
    I want rented system of safe zone. And in some started areas (if world become in 10 times bigger - it good if starting area be some safe zone from old players (but free pvp for any new subscribers). If you want made safe zone for you - you need work about deffence system - walls, pits whith something painfull, some guarders (mercenaries, slaves, pets) - but not virtual area on open field.
    For save your items - some bank system to storing items but whith lillte chance to be conquared - and who gain - can recieve some procents of gaining items from owner (for returning) or if he not pay in some time (let say about 2 weeks) - he get all his conquared items. Or he can free return but recieve some honor system points - worked whith his aligment system and so on.
    I really cant freely describe on English many things. And dont sure it needed to developers.

This game does have alot of potential. I have spend many in game hours completely enjoying my time. I have made friends, trade agreements, explored, crafted, killed animals. For my $40, I have gotten my monies worth of playing and still have free time left before I have to start paying for sub. One can easily spend that $40 on dinner and enjoy it for only a couple of hours at best. If you are really unhappy about the way the game plays, why come here and shout that it is 'this bad' 'that bad' 'the other bad'? I spent quite a bit of time reading the forums here and talking with people who had already bought the game and even with the problems that have happened in the last month, I am really not unhappy. The dev team is a very small group of people that I have seen busting their arse to get things working properly. As far as I see, you have 2 choices. Either find something to enjoy about the game as is or don't come back and play until the game is 'perfect' in your opinion. As for myself and my tribe, we are here for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Melaquinn View Post
    This game does have alot of potential. I have spend many in game hours completely enjoying my time. I have made friends, trade agreements, explored, crafted, killed animals. For my $40, I have gotten my monies worth of playing and still have free time left before I have to start paying for sub. One can easily spend that $40 on dinner and enjoy it for only a couple of hours at best. If you are really unhappy about the way the game plays, why come here and shout that it is 'this bad' 'that bad' 'the other bad'? I spent quite a bit of time reading the forums here and talking with people who had already bought the game and even with the problems that have happened in the last month, I am really not unhappy. The dev team is a very small group of people that I have seen busting their arse to get things working properly. As far as I see, you have 2 choices. Either find something to enjoy about the game as is or don't come back and play until the game is 'perfect' in your opinion. As for myself and my tribe, we are here for the long haul.
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Melaquinn View Post
    All this water. You nothing mentioned about what have in game for play exept boring crafting, boring sandcastle building and boring exploration.
    Tribes it is just community - you have nor wars, nor conquest, nor building real towns - only walls, walls, walls.
    Name it all.
    Not only - my husband work and I can spend his money as much I want.
    For some 40 dollars for dinner entertainmant. For another space fly for millions is entertainment. And he dont spend many time in their buy pay in million times more. This is MMO world. In this world - 40 dollars is price for READY PROJECT. If you want - you can spend you dinner to Dev team - give them 40k dollars. You are rich girl)
    Now Xsyon empty, loosing his subscirbers only word featured game. It is fact. What yours facts?

Xsyon Citizen
    I think the euro guy is just broke. Hes mad he lost 40 bucks....And probably is just terrible at this game. This game is so basic atm, you should have read before you bought it!