Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    No, the problem is that the animals don't like crowded areas thats why they roam away.

The main issues are crowding of the Tahoe basin and driving creatures away from the starting zones too quickly.
    Maybe they should just simply adjust the creature starting zones THEN focus on other stuff...

This is the exact reason my tribe moved a couple squares inland. They shouldnt be adjusting code simply because of the players desire to crowd certain areas. Get me? A tribe choosing to move into a more populated area should expect to see less creatures and wildlife...but see much more people.

It would be understandable to expect more creatures to be found along the rivers and forests rather than lakeside.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post
    Maybe they should just simply adjust the creature starting zones THEN focus on other stuff...

This is the exact reason my tribe moved a couple squares inland. They shouldnt be adjusting code simply because of the players desire to crowd certain areas. Get me? A tribe choosing to move into a more populated area should expect to see less creatures and wildlife...but see much more people.

It would be understandable to expect more creatures to be found along the rivers and forests rather than lakeside.
    It was the players' starting zone he talked about, aka the whole map right now, not the creatures' starting zone. The creatures have no zone, they are supposed to mate and breed. The problem is that they need some free land to do so, and seems the area is too small for them, players kill them before they could breed and they can't find enough place to hide.

I guess the goal is what you described. Less animals in the crowded areas, much more out in the open spaces where the animals can breed in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I guess the goal is what you described. Less animals in the crowded areas, much more out in the open spaces where the animals can breed in peace.
    This is what I'm expecting. And from this you will have hunting parties going out to find these creatures. If people go out to find them then they will be free to get pked. Lots of things can go right with just the removed mist. The other things I said could already be in game for all we know (an area with a lot of obsidian... guarded by numerous mobs and un-capturable).

@sal
    Also you said causing more lag? I'm not sure how far you can go before you "fall off the world", but my thought was that they had a large area already (you can see pretty deep into the mist) and the mist being lifted means you can now enter that area. I get more lag in mist than out of it. That's for FPS and latency. If this is how it's built right now then removing much of the mist may actually improve performance in some areas.

Mobs aren't supposed to die in the mist. They are supposed to get mutated in it and come out as a mutated version of itself. I'm not sure if that's coming with the other 16 mobs or not, but that's why the mist doesn't kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by ModMunkir View Post
    This thread is one persons opinion and I am going to leave it, Please do not degernate this into a flaming session, or it will be closed

Thank You

ModMunkir
    but then we can't complain that you are keeping the community down!!!

Today I enter the game and I see fps frop to half and lagspike every 4-5 seconds.
    This is shit! And game just a piece of shit. I dont want anymore spend time of this useless project. I demand return my money back and return money to all your subscribers and name it not prelude - THIS IS BETA FUCKING SHIT!
    Made game playable - and only then SELL IT.
    Worst sandbox game now in MMO.

I think i know you from the darkfall boards... same english, same moaning.

Someone got out of the bed the wrong side this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by xsuman80 View Post
    Today I enter the game and I see fps frop to half and lagspike every 4-5 seconds.
    This is shit! And game just a piece of shit. I dont want anymore spend time of this useless project. I demand return my money back and return money to all your subscribers and name it not prelude - THIS IS BETA FUCKING SHIT!
    Made game playable - and only then SELL IT.
    Worst sandbox game now in MMO.
    You have had your voice, and expressed your thoughts on the game, if you wish to discuss accounts issues please direct your browser to www.xsyon.com/support
    As this thread seems to have now run it's course, I am closing it.

Thank you

ModMunkir