Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why this game fail.

So. Sorry for my bad English. I really mad - becouse after week of play is nothing to do in this game.
    This is my thread why this game is fail.
    1. No pvp - now it WORST pvp system in ALL games.
    2. No real craft. Craft now is grind boring actions. When you choose basket craft as main craft you gain BEST advantage in craft system. Why? Becouse only in this way you can craft baskets. In all other craft you can maxed it and get all sets just grind scrap land. And NO ONE BASKET RECIEPE DROP.
    3. Terraforming
    a) 1 lvl and 99 lvl - NO DIFFERENCE.
    b) grind exp fo free using macro (just stand and use build road or clear land).
    c) cant do anything whith rock area - and you cant know about it BEFORE you place totem and start terraforming.
    d) exploit of noending dust standing in 1 point (I describe this to dev team in support section and dont tell who dont know it yet).
    4. Camera - WORST CAMERA. All modes are bad. And some visual bugs when using first person view.
    5. Control - this whole thread about it - look at it - whith most I agree.
    6. Safe zones broke whole section of gameplay - you can be killed in anymoment and you dont be informed about entered to someones land - only when scavenging on it or try doing something same. It pvp exploit - when tribes get big area and kill any who enter to this land WHITHOUT any chance to kill attackers.
    7. No mobs - animal SO sparadic, so wheak, their animation, pathfinding and AI bad as shit.
    8. No real exploration - small area have same types - only water (lake or river), grassland, mountain (boulder), scrap lands and forests. If you seen it in 1 place - you dont get new in another.
    9. MAIN - NO CONTENT. There nothing to do - only build sand castle, grind boring craft (where 50 types of it????), do worst pvp ever.
    10. No real economic - only basketseller get advantage. Other craft useless (maybe some tools for new comers - but system when you gain all in craft just grinding).
    11. No conquest. If someone build totem and dont play - you cant use this land (see many empty scrap field in mountain - that you cant use - and owner dont play (I`m sure whith it).
    12. Fishing boring. And in another crafts - no minigames - and it boring. We not all korean - so we dont like grind this method.
    13. Performance problems (some area laggy after 2 weeks of release), fps drop and lagspike when change area.
    14. STUPIDEST sector square system. They so lazy to name it - and only give numbers. I`m not an army man and I dont want orientiried in word remember tons of numbers. I want normal names for areas.
    15. Not working eat-drink system.
    16. Tons of bugs, dozens of exploits, crashes, lags.

THIS IS NOR RELEASE GAME. THiS BETA.
    SO plz return all money to your subscribers. Made game really intresting and AFTER THIS RELEASE!
    Prelude system is horrible.
    It only work when you have good basic contant for ALL players - not only for low-lifer grinder korean type players. And when you add something new every day.
    I love this game whole week and HATE it now. And I`m one of half you buyers of Xsyon.
    FAIL.

Just two things.

1) I don't think they want it to be easy to find your way around. . that is why there is no in game map. So sector numbers are fine with me.
    2) How does the eating and drinking "not work"?

Why are you looking for content in a sandbox that is not sand?

This thread is one persons opinion and I am going to leave it, Please do not degernate this into a flaming session, or it will be closed

Thank You

ModMunkir

Quote Originally Posted by ModMunkir View Post
    This thread is one persons opinion and I am going to leave it, Please do not degernate this into a flaming session, or it will be closed

Thank You

ModMunkir
    but then we can't complain that you are keeping the community down!!!

Today I enter the game and I see fps frop to half and lagspike every 4-5 seconds.
    This is shit! And game just a piece of shit. I dont want anymore spend time of this useless project. I demand return my money back and return money to all your subscribers and name it not prelude - THIS IS BETA FUCKING SHIT!
    Made game playable - and only then SELL IT.
    Worst sandbox game now in MMO.

- Why are you looking for content in a sandbox that is not sand?

becouse I buy it. For 40 dollars. This cost for projects having a contant (sand). I`m not philanthropist - I buy product - not just gave money for nothing.
    Such game must have trials. Or it only look - that they just want grab some money fast and then go to bankruptcy as it was whith APB and then just sell basic core to some big company. I hate such politics and now it looks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xsuman80 View Post
    -grab some money fast and then go to bankruptcy as it was whith APB and then just sell basic core to some big company.
    Jordy - Lightbulb moment!

I agree with the OP. I think it's funny that after he lists a load of true points about the game, the only thing people can post in reply is "how is the eating/drinking system not working". I mean, its like you are trying to defend the game so fervently yet fail to even address the other very real points he has made.

b) grind exp fo free using macro (just stand and use build road or clear land).

yep biggest reason most my tribe has quit and lots of others. The fact they only slap you on the hand if you macro is just another Darkfail