Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    if anyone want pvp he can come to zone 699 or tell me in game laurantalas

Quote Originally Posted by clangedon View Post
    if anyone want pvp he can come to zone 699 or tell me in game laurantalas
    be prepared to be pantless

3 Pages topic? O_O

Hi, i am leader of DOH.

The word of Laurantalas are only of laurantalas, none of us hate anyone, we come tu Xsyon for PLAYING a game, in post-nuclear full-loot game we expected pvp..

If someone does not like that Laurantalas kill all.. simply try to kill him

If someone does not like Laurantalas taunt.. simply report to GM

I dont see wher's the problem..

Good game to all

.. sorry for my english.. when, in school, was teaching english.. i was in bathroom ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ramku View Post
    3 Pages topic? O_O

Hi, i am leader of DOH.

The word of Laurantalas are only of laurantalas, none of us hate anyone, we come tu Xsyon for PLAYING a game, in post-nuclear full-loot game we expected pvp..

If someone does not like that Laurantalas kill all.. simply try to kill him

If someone does not like Laurantalas taunt.. simply report to GM

I dont see wher's the problem..

Good game to all

.. sorry for my english.. when, in school, was teaching english.. i was in bathroom ^_^
    this man is so wise

Yes Like a Magic 8 Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Redus View Post
    I wonder who the real carebears are. Those who prefer to craft or those who only go after those who just like to craft.
    You can't really blame them... griefers aren't good enough to actually play the game without putting it into "easy mode."

Quote Originally Posted by r0ss0 View Post
    be prepared to be pantless
    i'm waiting the hopi carebears noob zerg where are you to much afraid to face me?

You all do realize that there are in-game mechanics to hinder "griefers," right? Like killing them. As far as I'm concerned, if you aren't in my tribe then you're my enemy. I might not bother you today. I might leave you alone tomorrow. But the moment you start trying to harvest or kill something that I consider mine then I'll come after you. If you kill me then it wasn't mine afterall. Such is the way the game mechanics work.

You might think that I attacked you because you're a crafter, a trader, French, English, American, gay, straight, or I just didn't care for the color of your armor, and you know what I really wouldn't care because the game mechanics allow for pvp. But it also allows for you to protect yourself against me. So there's no need to come whining to the forums when someone PKs you, because YOU CAN do something about it in game.

And yes, btw, I am in favor of some safe zones... Just like there are "safe" and "non-safe" zones in Eve. Helps keep the balance.

When griefers run around alone, I put up a fight. So far, exactly one of my fights has been one that was even worth fighting, and afterward, the guy who jumped me and I struck up a friendship. Most of what you find in this game is 8 guys running around jumping crafters who are alone. This just proves that they are not good enough to be able to actually play the game.