Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I'm from a nearby tribe, and don't really know either of these groups that well. That said, the few times I've wandered through thier area, I've found the Cendres folks to be friendly and approachable.

On the other hand, the guy attacking them here (Laranthalas) is among the most obnoxious people in the local chat, is definitely an unprovoked pk'er type, and also sucks terribly at pvp in general :P

Take from that what you will, I suppose.

This game needs more griefing in my opinion. Stir up some drama. Give us all something to do. I stopped crafting because the UI drives me insane. I wander around looking for animals. I rarely see one. Every person I see while out and about is either sitting in their tribe zone or hauls ass when they see someone coming... Pretty lame tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Escargot View Post
    I'm from a nearby tribe, and don't really know either of these groups that well. That said, the few times I've wandered through thier area, I've found the Cendres folks to be friendly and approachable.

On the other hand, the guy attacking them here (Laranthalas) is among the most obnoxious people in the local chat, is definitely an unprovoked pk'er type, and also sucks terribly at pvp in general :P

Take from that what you will, I suppose.
    we know who you are lier...

thats so typical for les cendres, making up stories and lies about themself and about other people

Quote Originally Posted by esudar View Post
    we know who you are lier...

thats so typical for les cendres, making up stories and lies about themself and about other people

Heh. You can easily find my handle on my tribe's totem, and it isn't on Cendres

Why did the OP post this?

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Why did the OP post this?
    Because he failed to realize that if someone in a game offers him real money and a wife then that person is kidding. LOL.

Looks like there are a lot of anti-carebear players south of the lake that could use a good lesson in combat.

*start to prepare some popcorns*

Quote Originally Posted by Andius View Post
    Ever heard of a mechanic called hide? It may not make you truly invisible, but it does make you entirely silent.
    you typically dont walk across decent expanses land in hide.

I mean if you're going to stand in one place long enough for 8 people to 'sneak up on you' in hide, and then not see their hidey silhouettes when they get close (so you can sprint back to your mud hut), then you deserve to get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ushi View Post
    I send 3 screen i have other if you want... Clagedon laurentalas in-game pk in DOH tribe.

Screen1:

you want more with insult and other? hein laurentalas? and report?

Is that a 3rd party program running with names in the opaque window, or part of the GUI that I've missed?