Thread: Pre Order Axes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pre Order Axes

Whatever Devs idea it was to have 2 shot un drop able axes put in the game needs to be shot. Why even have weapon crafting?? I should of just got a preorder account and ran around the world naked 2 shotting people.

It takes me 4-7 hits to kill with a player made axe. A person with a pre order hits me for a little over half my health.

How is that even fair?

2. 03-27-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Horus View Post
    Whatever Devs idea it was to have 2 shot un drop able axes put in the game needs to be shot. Why even have weapon crafting?? I should of just got a preorder account and ran around the world naked 2 shotting people.

It takes me 4-7 hits to kill with a player made axe. A person with a pre order hits me for a little over half my health.

How is that even fair?
    Not fair. They need to nerf the preorder weapons.

Pre-Order weapons are just fine, play some more and realize that you don't know the game enough yet, me, I can take 8-10 of the massacre pre-order weapon and I am not going to say how. Many people have witness this and they go.. Oooooh ok, they are fine. In short, pre-order is like giving a lvl 100 weapon to a lvl 1 player, what do you expect?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Not fair. They need to nerf the preorder weapons.
    It Is not very often that I agree with the hopi chick...but I agree 100 percent

Go level up some and stop pretending a level 10 character would be able to survive a Supreme quality weapon for more than 2-3 hits, get real... stop dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Go level up some and stop pretending a level 10 character would be able to survive a Supreme quality weapon for more than 2-3 hits, get real... stop dreaming.
    The problem isn't the weapn itself, per se...the problem is that it is better than anything a player can make. A top quality player made weapon < a indestructible, unlootable, po weapon.

not even getting into the damage mitigation side of it.

the weapon you get at creation, as a 'thanks' for a $40 donation i mean pre-order should not be the best weapon in the game. period.

Its not the best weapon in the game, a Butcher Knife Axe made by me at lvl 50 weaponcraft, with lvl 91 toolcraft plus my handles are made by lvl 52 woodcraft does 50% the damage of my Massacre... thats half, meaning my axe is Good quality, but at supreme it will equal that of Massacre.

Its only a matter of time before grandmasters from big tribes will be able to make supreme quality weapons, it will balance itself out, the game has not been out for a month!, give it time. Pre-order weapons will decay, if not, it won't matter later on.