Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Actualy Alex 2 of your guys Armand and Rhodes came over to our new tribe spot and wiped out every single tree and deleted most of them. I consider it griefing they not only affected our tribe they affected all the tribes around us. Oh you say stop them? How can we stop them when they did it after we logged out for the night. So in my book it is a form of griefing. They were also killing us if we stepped out of our protected zones.The best part of this is none of us have ever killed anyone.

We had a douche team named Huck and Bluesands pave over all the Junkpiles in zones 780-781

Whether it is greifing or not I won't debate; what I will say is that if new players (like in 780 round hill) do not have access to the basic building blokcs of play they will be turned off and leave.
    Also a lot of older players may leave if they can no longer enjoy the game.

Sucks that there isn't meaningful PvP but don't ruin our playstyle because your playstyle is shit
    Hopefully PVPers will have something to do besides being asses in the near future...

Answer is simple go find out what tribe he's in or what area he lives in and do the same.
    If you don't know what area he lives in just start doin it everywhere til there are no trees left on the map.(then maybe with enough people without trees n bitchin maybe the devs will look at it)

Scorched earth is not a tactic unless your at war and you do it to your own area leaving nothing for the enemy if they get your land. to do scorched earth on a clan you want to stay in the area to pvp with, or to land you want to take is just stupid tactics as your taking resources from yourself.To do it just because you can, your probably dealing with a weakling irl so they come into a game reverse the roles to be the bully and feel like a man.

Biggest problem AND avantage of online gaming is the lack of consequences or ways to fight back at someone. Cant tell ya how many times I wanted to beat the living shit out of some people I saw in MMORPGs.

At the moment since tribal warfare is not on there isnt much you can do to exact revenge on people being dickheads. Also pvp being in its current sorry state; fighting griefers back in pvp is kinda pointless as they can run around naked with specials weapons forever and ever, and ever. But once they change this the griefing will become much more harder for them and they will most likely leave you guys alone.

On another note, I agree that you should'nt be able to "attack" or "cause damage" to other players when they are offline. So they should be way for you to protect your land and resources even when offline.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhaze View Post
    Answer is simple go find out what tribe he's in or what area he lives in and do the same.
    If you don't know what area he lives in just start doin it everywhere til there are no trees left on the map.(then maybe with enough people without trees n bitchin maybe the devs will look at it)

Scorched earth is not a tactic unless your at war and you do it to your own area leaving nothing for the enemy if they get your land. to do scorched earth on a clan you want to stay in the area to pvp with, or to land you want to take is just stupid tactics as your taking resources from yourself.To do it just because you can, your probably dealing with a weakling irl so they come into a game reverse the roles to be the bully and feel like a man.
    Only problem with that ar many of these players are rerolling on alternate accounts; So if they set thier alt near your town and pave your junkpiles or stump your trees doing the same back to them would actually assist them in destroying more resources nearby

Lack of resources will destroy the game; especially for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by BassZ1890 View Post
    So my tribe mate told that some dbag went around our area (about 7-8 clans around us) and killed everyone outside their safe zones and then proceeded to cut down every tree, destroy every log, and remove every stump in our area! The place is now completely barren. I asked what his name was but no one got a good look :/ The most info I got was that his name started with Xyc and was really really long.

Anyway most of our neighbors are thinking about quitting :/ along with some of my tribe mates... Its not the ganking that's gay its the mutilation of land that's getting bad. I love the ability to fight anyone anywhere! But going into peoples land and destroying all their trees in the entire area is just sickening!

This game has so much potential but there are so many dbags just going around sabotaging people. And in turn its pushing people away from the game. The game already feels barren from all the people who left due to the lag in the first week. I love this game and im still going to tough it out but I really do not want this game to die because of greifers...
    I know playing a game with real people and real conflict can be hard. Especially when you've never had to deal with anyone or anything difficult in real life.

I think instead of changing this game to suit you, however, you should try playing this instead. Might be a little easier to handle

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    I know playing a game with real people and real conflict can be hard. Especially when you've never had to deal with anyone or anything difficult in real life.

I think instead of changing this game to suit you, however, you should try playing this instead. Might be a little easier to handle
    Keep being a smart-arse Colonel. When everyone leaves cause they are sick of dealing with immature griefers then who will you be able to PVP? Also thats a pretty good game.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    Keep being a smart-arse Colonel. When everyone leaves cause they are sick of dealing with immature griefers then who will you be able to PVP?
    Exactly. Thats why all of the open PvP games are empty. The griefers kill the game for themselves. I hope Jordi will take some measures soon, like the promised alignment penalties. Or split the server for 2 zones...please !!

Quote Originally Posted by SAbbath View Post
    Actualy Alex 2 of your guys Armand and Rhodes came over to our new tribe spot and wiped out every single tree and deleted most of them. I consider it griefing they not only affected our tribe they affected all the tribes around us. Oh you say stop them? How can we stop them when they did it after we logged out for the night. So in my book it is a form of griefing. They were also killing us if we stepped out of our protected zones.The best part of this is none of us have ever killed anyone.
    Careful who you call a griefer, Mr Second Strike.

We stalked you guys down, killed you a few times and then leveled our woodworking (I'm up to 49, tyvm). Our own area is depleted of trees, and we are still very active players, so sue us.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    We stalked you guys down, killed you a few times and then leveled our woodworking (I'm up to 49, tyvm). Our own area is depleted of trees, and we are still very active players, so sue us.
    And why did you kill them, Armand ?