Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Armand-Well since you brought it up,i guess you guys laughing about griefing Apache was not griefing? Cause i sat right there and heard you say it. We wiped out all the trees around apache and we are killing them anytime they get out of the protected zone. You your self admited it was griefing.We are not the only ones you have done this to. You have done this to others as well.You are Griefing by game definition or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SAbbath View Post
    Armand-Well since you brought it up,i guess you guys laughing about griefing Apache was not griefing? Cause i sat right there and heard you say it. We wiped out all the trees around apache and we are killing them anytime they get out of the protected zone. You your self admited it was griefing.We are not the only ones you have done this to. You have done this to others as well.You are Griefing by game definition or not.
    Post the co-ords of his city i'll chop down everything within 3 miles of it i hate idiots like that

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Exactly. Thats why all of the open PvP games are empty. The griefers kill the game for themselves. I hope Jordi will take some measures soon, like the promised alignment penalties. Or split the server for 2 zones...please !!
    i really can't believe you're still trying to pin the games impending demise on 'griefers'.
    the only griefers are the devs...and it's their ship to sync.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    it's their ship to sync.
    pun intended?

Thats the thing Silverhaze.I really dont think it should be done to anyone,and by doing it to them it not only affects them, it affects anyone close to them. So i will leave it at that. I really have no ill will towards the hopi tribe. I was just saying they to are doing what i consider as many of you have agreed to is griefing.

How about turning off the ability to delete trees. If you don't want them where they are.. move them. . realism and fixes the problem

Question though for SAbbath: You said they chopped down the trees when everyone had "left for the night" and also said that the "2" of them killed anyone who stepped out of your tribal territory. It can't truly be both. Just looking for clarity there. (EDIT: SAbbath did explain how this worked to me and it makes sense to me)

It is obvious people are bored... .bored people = grief squads (intended or not) and grief squads + boredom = less players.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    It is obvious people are bored... .bored people = grief squads (intended or not) and grief squads + boredom = less players.
    I've never liked this argument. Many of the people doing the griefing (not PvPing, but actual griefing) don't care what features are available. They're doing what they're doing because it's what they do. Using "I'm bored" is as good an excuse for making others miserable as it is for robbing a store or killing someone.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Malivius View Post
    I've never liked this argument. Many of the people doing the griefing (not PvPing, but actual griefing) don't care what features are available. They're doing what they're doing because it's what they do. Using "I'm bored" is as good an excuse for making others miserable as it is for robbing a store or killing someone.
    What's your point? You don't like the boredom explanation because it doesn't apply in every single case?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    What's your point? You don't like the boredom explanation because it doesn't apply in every single case?
    It's not exactly that. I'm willing to bet that most of the "boredom" comments are actually coming from non-griefing individuals who are trying to explain the actions of others. For those people that are griefing and using the excuse "I'm Bored", it's a cop out...

Quote Originally Posted by Malivius View Post
    You are right. I should have said. . increases the number or likely hood or "typical" players displaying undesirable tendencies.