Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    See, Armand? That's how it's done: just admit it and stand firm by your convictions. No need for dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    If you're not concerned about it, you shouldn't feel the need to falsely deny that your tribe was responsible. Generally, people don't lie about things that they are indifferent to, because that doesn't make any sense at all.
    You're absolutely right. Anytime you feel the urge to keep rambling about issues I'm indifferent to, do feel free to come see me in 896. I'll be glad to discuss them with you face to face.

I think we both realize now that forum trolling isn't the way to go, hmm?

Xsyon Citizen
    Well, the game now crashes whenever I try to login, so posting on the forums and calling out players such as yourself for their dishonesty and underhanded smear tactics is about the only thing I can currently do with my account.

Well, the game now crashes whenever I try to login, so posting on the forums and calling out players such as yourself for their dishonesty and underhanded smear tactics is about the only thing I can currently do with my account.
    It's a shame that such a noble defender of righteousness and truth makes it his business to rack up forum infractions and get banned in his spare time.

Xsyon Citizen
    It's even more of a shame that systematically demolishing the witless and irrational forum postings of certain Hopi Tribe members leads to infractions and banning after those members complain to the mods.

That said, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I have ever received a forum infraction or been banned. My record is spotless.

It's even more of a shame that systematically demolishing the witless and irrational forum postings of certain Hopi Tribe members leads to infractions and banning after those members complain to the mods.

That said, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I have ever received a forum infraction or been banned. My record is spotless.
    So you being banned for about a week was a figment of my imagination? Were you wrongfully convicted for being a benevolent vigilante?

Quote Originally Posted by SAbbath View Post
    Well since you went there Armand i guess i should remind you about you yourself going to report a member for macroing when i clearly pointed out to you that Alex was macroing hiding under the waterfall and it would not be a good idea to report the other tribe member when the GUILD LEADER was afk macroing just 100ft away.
    I have not told one Lie about any of this think what you will,im pretty sure any member that read my parting message both in chat and on the hopi forums can clearly see i was not in anyway blaming the tribe for the choice i made to use a mouse clicker that i had never used before at the advice of um Armand..... as he stated all the rest of them are macroing you might as well too. Now to make this perfectly clear Armand in noway ever told me to afk macro or fall asleep while macroing fishing,which is what exactly happened.
    I fell asleep.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    So you being banned for about a week was a figment of my imagination?
    Correct. Never happened. Not sure where you got this idea.

Correct. Never happened. Not sure where you got this idea.

For a veteran forum warrior like yourself, a 10 day absence speaks volumes.

Look me up in game when you iron out the DirectX 4 compatibility issues. This is obviously getting us nowhere.

Xsyon Citizen
    I imagine that by this point in life you have gotten used to people just smiling and nodding in response to the nonsensical things you say...