Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
Just make trees re-grow faster. You can not be online 24/7 to stop those guys from cutting down your trees if they want to.

Apart from that that form of griefing is allowed in Xsyon as confirmed by guides and devs talking through guides. It is a legitimate tactis to cut down trees and terraform the place around those you want to grief.

But the world is very large so moving somewhere else unless you want to fight them is an option (just fight them back with few friends, griefers have durability of dead butterfly and tend to give up as soon as there is any kind of resistance, even verbal one)
Again, they aren't YOUR trees. YOUR trees are only those within your safe zone. All other trees are free game. If someone comes along, cuts down a tree outside your border, and hauls the logs back to their camp, it is theirs. Get it? You aren't entitled to everything inside your safe zone and everything just outside it as well. The same applies for junk piles, grass, and anything else that is finite. When the developers code in a tree regrowth system or allow us to plant our own trees, things will be just fine. Until then, I suggest you grow a pair and take it to this so-called "griefer."

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
Alex and his bunch did come over to Apache and cut down all the trees around our tribe, they didn't cut them into logs and destroy them but they did cut them down so i guess that's allowed.

Thats cause Hopi is bored from what has been whispered.

the cutting to logs and destroy them is considered griefing.

Cutting down logs to stock pile the resources isn't griefing btw so if there actually using them you have no valid argument.
Cut down all the trees? Wrong. A homesteader named Krimara cut down a single, solitary tree, which you guys promptly cut into long logs and stored away in your resource area. So, if anything, Krimara helped you out. Other than that, none of the trees in your area were logged by Hopi. We don't play that way, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
Easy solution. If i cut down a tree, i should NOT, have the option to delete a log. Period. To delete a log, you only should do it on your TRIBE LAND. So if i went outside my tribe to cut down a tree. I should take that log and bring it back to the tribeland to delete. Thats a real reasonable behaviour.

Its all about balance, balance, balance.
Cutting down trees, should take alot of energy. So if the person cut down 2-3 trees right now, the bar is still at full.
Great idea.