So my tribe mate told that some dbag went around our area (about 7-8 clans around us) and killed everyone outside their safe zones and then proceeded to cut down every tree, destroy every log, and remove every stump in our area! The place is now completely barren. I asked what his name was but no one got a good look :/ The most info I got was that his name started with Xyc and was really really long.

Anyway most of our neighbors are thinking about quitting :/ along with some of my tribe mates... Its not the ganking that's gay its the mutilation of land that's getting bad. I love the ability to fight anyone anywhere! But going into peoples land and destroying all their trees in the entire area is just sickening!

This game has so much potential but there are so many dbags just going around sabotaging people. And in turn its pushing people away from the game. The game already feels barren from all the people who left due to the lag in the first week. I love this game and im still going to tough it out but I really do not want this game to die because of greifers...