Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    What do you think people have been doing? Look at my sig.

Going by the forum conversations, every one of these "trouble" zones has some people with insane rigs who are getting crap FPS, and people with weaker computers that are doing fine.

I'm in the boonies without an Ent in sight. I can confirm my FPS went to shit.

Yeah, that says a lot. "lowest settings possible" and I get "ok" FPS on crysis on high settings.

Doesn't tell us OS, video card, driver versions, amount of RAM, hard drives etc.

Seriously, don't be retarded. If you just started the thread to bitch, by all means, go for it.

Saying "I've got a killer rig and it's fucked" is no help at all, doesn't track down the issues at all.

But by all means, keep QQing about your FPS and gameplay sucking, because that's totally fixing the problem for you.

Xsyon Citizen
    Why would I be posting any of that in the player forums, in a thread asking for a timetable for the fix, when I've already emailed relevant info to support – and when the forums are already chock full of threads where players have posted their specs, demonstrating that machines from the bottom end of the sys req, all the way up to the most cutting-edge gaming PC you could have (all of which were playing the game fine a week ago) suddenly have performance so bad it's like they were running a batch of 3DMark2020 tests?

Blow it out your ass, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Why would I be posting any of that in the player forums, in a thread asking for a timetable for the fix, when I've already emailed relevant info to support – and when the forums are already chock full of threads where players have posted their specs, demonstrating that machines from the bottom end of the sys req, all the way up to the most cutting-edge gaming PC you could have (all of which were playing the game fine a week ago) suddenly have performance so bad it's like they were running a batch of 3DMark2020 tests?

Blow it out your ass, pal.
    Oh, I see, so instead you create another redundant post that really has no appreciable goal. Brilliant.

Xsyon Citizen
    The "appreciable goal" is to prod them to attempt to give us some idea, any idea, of how long they think this is going to take, even if it's some grotesquely inexact ballpark figure.

It's right there in the subject line, just in case you are capable of reading.

Would love to know also , Just want to play with the hardware thats in my metal box

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    The "appreciable goal" is to prod them to attempt to give us some idea, any idea, of how long they think this is going to take, even if it's some grotesquely inexact ballpark figure.

It's right there in the subject line, just in case you are capable of reading.
    Gotcha, so obviously I was trying to derail your thread and I apologize.

Let me make it up to you.

YEAH, WTF Xsyon, fix this fucking FPS shit.

Better? ;-)

Xsyon Citizen
    Eh, I don't act like that. My post had a pushy tone, but was civil, and really quite reasonable.

I'm not talking about some feature that I want added; not even complaining about the pointlessness of features that are already in; I'm talking about the basic ability to log in and play the game.

Heck, I'm just asking for some kind of estimate of when this game-breaking issue will be resolved. Could I possibly ask for less?

I just can't please you. Sorry.