Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Why are you macroing?
    Because i have to press "3" a million times.
    Why?
    Because that is how you level hide.
    Why?
    I don't know, because that's the way the game works.
    Why?
    I told you. I don't know. That's just how the devs thought it would make the most sense to do it.
    Why?
    I DONT KNOW. GO !@#$%@ YOURSELF!!
    Why?
    BECAUSE I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!!
    Why? All I wanted to know was why you were macroing...

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    You can't think of hundreds that are currently available, however. Currently, only 3 possible solutions exist. Make it not against the rules. Keep it against the rules but don't punish the rule breakers. Keep it against the rules and punish the rule breakers. I just want to know which of those 3 currently available solutions you support.
    Changing the mechanics IS a currently available solution. And a much better solution than your three.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    Changing the mechanics IS a currently available solution. And a much better solution than your three.
    Oh really? The game can be taken down right this second and instantly anti-macroing solutions can be implemented?

Well, I'm all for it, then!

But really, not true.

Lol, why do I feel like I'm getting trolled?

I hope my MH pals don't see this thread. I'll lose a lot of troll street cred...

Don't try and justify your 3rd party programs until your surrounded by a bunch of kids who dont know any better. They will hear what you say and some will even try and do what macroers do and voila, we've created some more retards to stink up the forums. OR, phone your mom (if shes still alive) and ask her if she brought up a cheater, ask her if she thinks she did a good job raising her little macroer/hack , ask her if shes proud of your macroing abilities, your inability to play fairly. Say hi for me, thanks.

OP is wrong, you can't expect the community to police themselves. Change the game mechanics FFS, we saw these stupid progression bar crafting in almost every MMO out there. I don't macro but I don't want to play this game either, once my subscription runs out, I'm done. No matter how polished this game gets I think it's doomed to fail because their seems to be nothing original or innovative about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    Actually, we could add yours as a fourth suggestion-

4. Take the servers down until anti-macroing techniques are implemented. Then bring the servers back up.

So, would you like to grant amnesty to all who macroed prior to the implementation, or would you like to see them punished? And after anti-macroing is implemented, what should be done with players who continue to find ways to macro regardless?

8. 03-29-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    I think they should be rewarded for their undaunted determination. Perhaps they could work with the Xsyon dev team to create an in-game item of their choosing?
    Interesting. So, Illmaculate, do you see macroing being against the rules as a desirable state of affairs that weeds out those who would otherwise macro but are not sufficiently undaunted and determined to deserve the rewards macroing grants?

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Actually, we could add yours as a fourth suggestion-

4. Take the servers down until anti-macroing techniques are implemented. Then bring the servers back up.

So, would you like to grant amnesty to all who macroed prior to the implementation, or would you like to see them punished? And after anti-macroing is implemented, what should be done with players who continue to find ways to macro regardless?
    Hahaha, geeze, I'm sorry but you are just making yourself look more and more mindless and one-tracked. I guess it is entertaining though....

Holy fuck, you have 800 posts in one to one and a half months?! Oh lord, no wonder! It must be demanding to pump out that many posts, I guess I wouldn't put much thought into them either if I made that many. I'm starting to think you must use macros to troll that much....

Yes, highly entertaining. Please proceed.