*tumbleweed rolls by* Dang these forums are slow!

I swear the same posts I read like 3 weeks ago are still on page 1 O.O

Nestled between a river, waterfall and lake with wonderful views of the setting sun...true paradise!
    I was thinking the same thing.

better to keep it all in related threads rather than reposting the same trash over and over. go go forum mods!

That's because we're able to play now. Well, except right now, I seem to not be able to get back in game at the moment.

Feel free to bring up a new topic Maybe something along the lines of hmmmm...

Woodworker Recipe Needs
    Woodworkers deserve a new recipe, maybe for a special display cabinet that shows off a player's pant collection?

Hm, glassmaking would be nice. But then, I should have put that in the suggestion forum. Anyway, you'll need it for your pants display cabinet!

Ahhh how could I forget glass, good idea.

Or hmmm, this one intrigues me - give masons a new recipe - brick wall fasteners - allow players to hang pants on walls. Actually, I really like that idea - decorate your fort walls with your pant collection, bear heads, etc.

I would have thought your not seeing an active forums becuase there is not an active playerbase anymore... seems like people did get burnt out and leave.

I guess they gave ample warning.

I've been in game looking for people and all I see is land.