Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    there's nothing to save, xsyon isn't going anywhere and your suggestions are horrible.

All I have to say about the salvage piles is that if skill decay was on with the current population we'd all be using our pre-order weapons in less than a month. He needed to add that extra junk due to the population not because he was trying to make it easier, I mean if he would have kept original junk piles, simple things like screws and nails would be worth a fortune those piles will be burnt down in no time and then no materials will be found except scavenging. The stuff doesn't last forever and there really isn't a whole lot you get out of it. Some ppl have already burned through their piles, it goes quick, right now stuff is readily available with no decay and no pvp to wear weapons out, but once that happens it'll be a whole new ballgame, I wouldn't be suprised if he's forced to add more before pre-lude ends because it's gone already.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    All I have to say about the salvage piles is that if skill decay was on with the current population we'd all be using our pre-order weapons in less than a month. He needed to add that extra junk due to the population not because he was trying to make it easier, I mean if he would have kept original junk piles, simple things like screws and nails would be worth a fortune those piles will be burnt down in no time and then no materials will be found except scavenging. The stuff doesn't last forever and there really isn't a whole lot you get out of it. Some ppl have already burned through their piles, it goes quick, right now stuff is readily available with no decay and no pvp to wear weapons out, but once that happens it'll be a whole new ballgame, I wouldn't be suprised if he's forced to add more before pre-lude ends because it's gone already.
    No, because scavenging > picking the pile. A single scavenge off the junk pile can net you 100 screws. Or you can sit there and sort dozens of piles of metal scrap.

Think bats for instance, the bat is scavenged, the leather straps can be made from wild animal leather (pretty sure), tadaa weapons with junk piles. Clubs with nails that were scavenged, bone weapons umm... between hunting/woodworking/scavenging who needs junk piles anyways? Leather is certainly easier to get off junk piles than hunting, but they could fix this very easily as the OP and other have suggested.

The only things that are solely from sorting junk piles are metal sheets. Maybe scavenging is a little OP... getting 150 rivets in a single attempt... gg

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    there's nothing to save, xsyon isn't going anywhere and your suggestions are horrible.
    hehe you seem to be changing your mind, i always thought u were a pretty big xsyon fanboy!

How would i save the game.... If i was the developer, id listen to all the suggestions, no matter how idiotic, that were posted on the forum, then id spend weeks and weeks adding them all to the game, to make the player base happy.

Im sure that would have fantastic results. O And im sure pouring acid on my face is a good idea too.

Edit: Ha, i made a typo! I feel Like Sultun now.