Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Tried to follow the link to apply but after I log in with my old DF accout-Zed, it won't let me access the ap page. Probably been deactivated by the admin...anyway I could get reactivated? I tried making another but ... that email is already in use.I use to ape around with you guys in Apautan.

Quote Originally Posted by redjack View Post
    Tried to follow the link to apply but after I log in with my old DF accout-Zed, it won't let me access the ap page. Probably been deactivated by the admin...anyway I could get reactivated? I tried making another but ... that email is already in use.I use to ape around with you guys in Apautan.
    Log in with your existing account, you should see a link telling you to click there to reactivate your account, do that and you'll be able to fill out the app.

woot!

Winley from The Sentinels here (DF last year? or was it 2 years ago... I don't remember now )
    I just found out about this game;
    had some great times living out of Apautan for several months with you guys,
    so I'm just stopping by to say "hello again" and a big "woot" to the future in Xsyon.

Heya Winley. Cant wait for the server to get fix/change or whatever it takes to gain better performance

is amazing several people from DF

Wooo! we're growing pretty fast!! GO us!?

Looking to join. Registered on your website, but don't have authorization to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Azer View Post
    Looking to join. Registered on your website, but don't have authorization to apply.
    You should of gotten an email with a link to click on to validate your account. Please check your spam/junk mail folders as sometimes they end up there. If you still cannot find the email, please PM me on the DHV forums (that'll work for you at your access level) and I'll manually update your account.