Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re:Dark Hand of Valor Recruiting

Hey, DHoV. How many of you are coming over?

(Onatac)

There are only about nine of us for sure at the moment. A lot are taking the wait and see approach. Some are in Mortal, but if Xsyon takes off, they will join us.

We just started our division yesterday, so I'm sure we'll get more converts before launch. :silly:

Howdy,

If its a sandbox we seem to be setting up shop in it. After reading about the game a few of us decided what the hell and might as well try doubling up on MMO's.

Check DHV if your looking for a guild and its good to see already that we have known folks already checking in to play Friends and foes alike.(HI Nez :woohoo

Looking to forward to see how Xsyon goes.

Hansbrick
    DHV

Hiya Hansbrick, and yep, we do like our sandboxes!

As Silifaira mentioned the numbers aren't all that high yet (although we just added two more people to pre-order today!). However we JUST started getting things going at DHV once the in-game videos and people were actually getting into the game.

Basically we didn't want to start things up for our members until we saw more about the game. Now that we've seen more of the game (and like what we've seen so far), we're starting to promote it within the guild and bring more awareness of it in general to our membership. I would expect many more people to join eventually as we have about 450 active members right now (across a couple of games).

:woohoo: Growing fast!

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    Welcome and good luck. I like the name. Kind of an oxymoron. A good tribe called the Dark Hand
    Maybe they're black?

w0rm wrote:
    Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    Welcome and good luck. I like the name. Kind of an oxymoron. A good tribe called the Dark Hand
    Maybe they're black?
    I think it's more to do with how we described our guild overall in the main post.

Got to watch the game over someone's shoulder. I'm getting super excited!

Hopefully some more invites going out within a day or so, we'll get more DHV in! YEY! =)